Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
this thread is so far off topic it needs moving to the pub....

where's chris when you need him...grin

Quite agree Unc................They obviously haven't noticed it is rapidly approaching the number of pages for their sacred "Pat Gradley" thread! evil

grin

Originally Posted By: Gravesend_Princess
Seriously AFF how many pages have we got to go?

Thirty Three.............Most well off topic, the original post was "FAO non MyFC Fleet Fans"! It has been hijacked by Myfc fans that have a beef with one another, and by BSM lovers....................As my whip isn't long enough to reach Kent...........I'm jealous! wink evil

Seriously AFF how many pages have we got to go?

17 to go GP and the gaz bridges thread was removed a nano second before it overtook the gradley thread after much whinging and bleating from jeff and harry....

wouldn't it be ironic if someone moved jeffs thread just before it overtook the gradley tomb...devil

Thing is Unc.... jeff and harry don't seem to have much to say to me on this thread at the present moment.....they probably still down the pub. But wouldn't it be a bugger if they moved it as i am thoroughly enjoying myself!! smile

well their loss is our gain GP and I can see that you have enjoyed yourself this evening and why not...thats what the forums are meant to be for....

I am really offski now as the sanatogen is kicking in...

be good...smile

I might be over near you later on.....my friends live in new jersey....next stop after my trip to thailand.....i can come and visit....and talk about san stonebridge instead of sitting on the mushroom at the bottom of UU'S garden smile

I actually live nearer Ottawa Canada, than New Jersey..........But seeing more New Jerseyites live here in the Summer than locals.............Your friends just might have a Camp here! laugh

Originally Posted By: Darter
This is how all threads should be - free-flowing, uncensored, funny, serious, everything .... well done Fans Focus - if only MyFC understood that this is how it should be done grin

Wrong!

Someone let Darter back on MyFC I'm sick of the tripe on here.