Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

You really are not missing much. The site is full of knobheads.

'Certain board members are running the club with their own agenda which includes not liaising with us. They view the club as theirs and not ours, so they have to stop us, manage us and prevent us form making any real decisions that would have a real outcome. This is why we are prevented on important votes instead we have votes that amount to contemplating your navel.

We need to re-elect a board that will implement the will of the forum. This will help in many, many ways; renewals might improve as people would feel they have some power at last. It would make the forum the power house of this whole thing as it was meant to be, it would get rid of the people who appear to be sabotaging the will of the forum.

Where did this culture of not including the members in the important decisions come from; Web Team buy club, not involving members in major decisions but giving them votes that were skewed so they got what they wanted. Board elected, some have no idea of what the concept is about, or they do know but don't care, they then adopt the same methods as the Web Team as this worked and they got what they wanted i.e. the forum side lined in to a place of words, ideas, moans but not producing any real action or effect on the ground.

I propose that we have a vote of confidence in the board, if it is found that the members have no confidence in the board the whole board it dismissed and a new board is elected that will have the confidence of the members.

The job of the new board would be to implement the will of the forum.

Stop interference for any person or persons out side the forum.

All decisions must come for the forum, voted on by the forum and be binding.

No one person or persons can negotiate with others about how the Web site will run in relation to votes or decisions relating to the club that should be voted for by the members.

If you would like this to move forward please nominate this proposal.'

I met one in the pub last night. Friend of a friend. He joined pre Fleet 'for a laugh' and has hardly ever logged in. He bought me a pint though.

I'll have a kronenbourg on Wednesday by the way. Is it just you coming or are you bringing your seven alter egos? :-)

Jeff, the post you quote was made by Jack, who lives up here in Blackpool and who has actually travelled down as far as Torquay to see the Fleet. So he's not just another forum whinger. I think that's worth pointing out, for his sake anyway.

Originally Posted By: Jeff
I met one in the pub last night. Friend of a friend. He joined pre Fleet 'for a laugh' and has hardly ever logged in. He bought me a pint though.

I'll have a kronenbourg on Wednesday by the way. Is it just you coming or are you bringing your seven alter egos? :-)

we'll all be there jeff in one saintly body....angel

I shall attend the trust hut and look for you all around that vicinity...

Myfc is full of utter morons. wow we travel all around the bloody country watching the fleet along time before you lot jumped on board. i dont care if i offend anyone but honestly i think Darter is the biggest moron of them all, just waiting for another bandwagon to come along and jump on. i now wait for the inevitable torrade of pro Myfc abuse, meanwhile im off to Bromley with some "proper" fans...

Uncle, I am not a member of the Fleet Trust so you won't find me there.

I will be in the from about seven in a red shirt.

Kent 11-0 after one over. Down with the Essex.

I only follow sussex jeff in the summer game....

red shirts should be hard to spot so I'll find you sure enough...grin

dave...great post mate...just what the club needs come february...a torrent of abuse aimed at the paymasters....grin

I will hunt you down Unc!

On a continuation of the theme of this thread, this has just been posted. Absolute bellend.

'The art of compromise has sold us down the river. People have done anything they can to placate the EUFC fans and it is never enough. We are to be cash cows for a Mickey Mouse team that was going in to oblivion before we saved their sorry arses from part time football and relegation ether this year but probably next year. But they would have you believe that their system worked, they didn

Originally Posted By: Darter
Jeff, the post you quote was made by Jack, who lives up here in Blackpool and who has actually travelled down as far as Torquay to see the Fleet. So he's not just another forum whinger. I think that's worth pointing out, for his sake anyway.

Bully for him.

I've travelled as far as Carlisle, Morecambe, Telford, Halifax, Exeter etc.

Just because he's seen us play doesn't make him any less of a moaner.

The hilarious thing is that all these moaning cretins voted the board in - they made their bed so now they have to lay in it.

To Dave and Jimmy - most Ebbsfleet fans certainly do not follow the Fleet around the country. A few very committed ones do. It'll be interesting to see how many make the trip to Barrow.

Your responses as ever are always extreme and aggressive. It's a shame, but of course in MyFC, members are accustomed to being abused by people who were happy enough to take the money in the first place grin

To Dave and Jimmy - most Ebbsfleet fans certainly do not follow the Fleet around the country. A few very committed ones do. It'll be interesting to see how many make the trip to Barrow.

Your responses as ever are always extreme and aggressive. It's a shame, but of course in MyFC, members are accustomed to being abused by people who were happy enough to take the money in the first place grin

I can only speak personally - you said he is entitled to moan because he travelled to watch the team - so do I so am I not allowed?

Have you read that tripe on myfc? That's not at all extreme and aggressive.

I'm off to watch us play now - you will no doubt be looking at what ever club is next on your "3 month involvement" list.

cash cows for a Mickey Mouse team

Brada, Freddy and David Nan may be narrow minded, short on vision but that is what happens when you have had a foot ball diet of dog [****!!****] for years.

Another one sore his choice of Man United as the purchased club didn't quite come off?

Jimmy, please re-read my first post on this thread. I was simply saying that Jack is not an armchair follower - I was supplying context, which Jeff didn't provide .....

And as for my movements ... well, I spent 5 days in Essex last week to watch two very good non-league football matches and to enjoy the company of friendly and welcoming fans ... and will be travelling again on Friday to catch another grin You'll appreciate that I have to spend some time here in Lancaster, as that's where I live - at the moment ...

To Dave and Jimmy - most Ebbsfleet fans certainly do not follow the Fleet around the country. A few very committed ones do. It'll be interesting to see how many make the trip to Barrow

Ah, but most 'Fleet fans do actually go and watch their team where it matters most to the club - ie at Stonebridge Road. You can bet any sum you like the reason that MyFC members go to places like Barrow is they live close by. Funnily enough, thats the same reason that Fleet fans support THEIR LOCAL CLUB - so they can support them on a regular basis.

Originally Posted By: PatMan
To Dave and Jimmy - most Ebbsfleet fans certainly do not follow the Fleet around the country. A few very committed ones do. It'll be interesting to see how many make the trip to Barrow

Ah, but most 'Fleet fans do actually go and watch their team where it matters most to the club - ie at Stonebridge Road. You can bet any sum you like the reason that MyFC members go to places like Barrow is they live close by. Funnily enough, thats the same reason that Fleet fans support THEIR LOCAL CLUB - so they can support them on a regular basis.

Well, they are playing in a national league Pat and the core of MyFC fans who make most of the matches are travelling all over ... I can't see how anyone can criticise MyFC members for not going to Stonebridge Road if the original EUFC fans don't do the away games ... grin