Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

Originally Posted By: Darter
Originally Posted By: Hannah
This is how all threads should be - free-flowing, uncensored, funny, serious, everything .... well done Fans Focus - if only MyFC understood that this is how it should be done grin

Wrong!

Someone let Darter back on MyFC I'm sick of the tripe on here.

Lol, pages of tripe last night on this thread were absolutely nothing to do with me grin

Most of the tripe on this forum is connected to you in some way though, there's no denying that.

Originally Posted By: Gravesend_Princess
Originally Posted By: DA11
GP, I am interested into why Uncs would have to cross-dress to achieve this .... whistle ... lol

Have you ever seen Darter and UU in the same room??? It's very hard to tell them apart. arrr

Do they both wear red then? smile

Only on their cheeks but that's old age clown

GP, I am interested into why Uncs would have to cross-dress to achieve this .... whistle ... lol

Have you ever seen Darter and UU in the same room??? It's very hard to tell them apart. arrr

Do they both wear red then? smile

Only on their cheeks but that's old age clown

HAHAHA smile

If the myfc concept eventually fails would you ever consider cross dressing unc and putting your support into a decent team like the fleet? smile

I have never subscribed to the tribalistic chest thumping one club for life thingy GP as having been involved in football at all levels for 45 years I have learned the hard way that it is mostly all bollox and self serving....yes there are many true fans up and down the country at all levels that support one club honestly and for the club but there are also a lot of self servers that go to support a club for their own satisfaction and not that of the club....fair enough I suppose and in todays world they are customers as NL clubs vie for their money along with other forms of entertainment...

its showbizzness darlin' yay

I have been involved in many a clubs cause over the years and enjoy doing what little I can and of course I also enjoy the abuse I get for it as well....its a genetic thingy as I come from a long line of copus rey monks who lash themselves every night..(just keeping on last nights topic)...grin

myfc will probably self destruct and the 55k per month losses will come home to roost....if/when that does happen hopefully others will assist in helping your club through it....if I am in a position to also assist then I would..

but I shall always be uncle urchin...grin

and yes I do like a nice pair of anne summers chinese silk brocade frenchies.... elephant

]

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

If the myfc concept eventually fails would you ever consider cross dressing unc and putting your support into a decent team like the fleet? smile

I have never subscribed to the tribalistic chest thumping one club for life thingy GP as having been involved in football at all levels for 45 years I have learned the hard way that it is mostly all bollox and self serving....yes there are many true fans up and down the country at all levels that support one club honestly and for the club but there are also a lot of self servers that go to support a club for their own satisfaction and not that of the club....fair enough I suppose and in todays world they are customers as NL clubs vie for their money along with other forms of entertainment...

its showbizzness darlin' yay

I have been involved in many a clubs cause over the years and enjoy doing what little I can and of course I also enjoy the abuse I get for it as well....its a genetic thingy as I come from a long line of copus rey monks who lash themselves every night..(just keeping on last nights topic)...grin

myfc will probably self destruct and the 55k per month losses will come home to roost....if/when that does happen hopefully others will assist in helping your club through it....if I am in a position to also assist then I would..

and yes I do like a nice pair of anne summers chinese silk brocade frenchies.... elephant

If and when it does fail and if you ever are in the position to help.....can i be your pa? lol.

I thought monkshad a vow of silence, even after a good lashing? grin

Also how did you know where i worked? smile

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

Is that part of this years Hornchurch kit UU?

should sell quite a few replicas.

Would you like me to bring you a pair tomorrow? grin

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast

Is that part of this years Hornchurch kit UU?

should sell quite a few replicas.

actually slarti we have always sold silky g strings in the club shop with I love the urchins on the front thingy...we sell farsens of 'em along with babygrows etc....its amazing how many we do sell...

french cross dressing knickers may not go down to well with the macho eastside tho'....grin