Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I fkn hate pikeys.....

Originally Posted By: Not The Real Steve West
imo I think C Ronaldo should go.... it's a disruption to the team that Sir Alex can ill afford.

it took me a long time to warm to him, but how he coped with the pressures after the world cup was impressive... i still think he's a bit of a nob though and he'll be gone in January for a knock down price.

As for Liverpool... they will not break into the top two this season. so stop being so silly.

smile

Well i'm a regular at Enfield Town FC but am a Man u Fan too but only go to 4-5 games a season, mainly so the kids watch their hero's. I do agree with you about Ronnie Ronaldo's 'nob' character, but also believe that the other Prem Clubs would prefer United without him as we'd be many goals lighter for the season therefore giving them half a chance.

I dont think Ronaldo is going anywhere, Fergies in tight control of his players plus the likes of Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Vidic, Carrick, Tevez etc etc I could go on, are top pro's. I think their is a stage now after whats been going on, for Ronaldo to show again (like post W Cup 2006) that he too can put the summer to one side and have another hot performing and scoring season by trying to retain the champs league and title.

Our only contenders are Chelsea. Liverpool will be focussing on the Champs League and a top 4 finish cos thats Benitez class for you.

Arsenal will be the entertainers again, turning two bob ha'pennys into

will disagree with the rafa/champions league theory its a well known fact rafa is going full tilt for the premiership this season only the silly amount of draws cost them topspot last season now they have signed keane how is a proven striker and more prolific than crouch will see them with there best chance in 18 seasons of winning the prem

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
will disagree with the rafa/champions league theory its a well known fact rafa is going full tilt for the premiership this season only the silly amount of draws cost them topspot last season now they have signed keane how is a proven striker and more prolific than crouch will see them with there best chance in 18 seasons of winning the prem

As i've already mentioned I think Keane is a good signing for Liverpool, but to be honest that makes it 3 quality players at Liverpool now with Gerrard and Torres with blood and guts from Carragher, the rest are just moderate Prem Players. Can Liverpool cope/manage if one of these quality players gets a serious injury? I think not, selling Crouch was a mistake and Barry should still be sought for, but hey is'nt footy great with all these opinions.

Time will prove us right/wrong

Originally Posted By: Hornchurch O
You heard it here 1st.
Betting is on Moyes becoming Fergies number 2.

You must be in dreamland. No manager of a prem team will be second fiddle to another. Once your a manager in the prem your at the top and would only move to another managerial post not to be number 2.

Plus Moyes has proved he is more than capable of managing a team.

man city beat milan,chelsea beat them 5-0 and spurs beat roma by the same score.

All points towards the fact that the italian clubs are way behind us in pre season.I wouldn't read too much into any of those results as if those games are played 3 months later in european competition i would expect city and spurs to be well stuffed by milan and roma

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
man city beat milan,chelsea beat them 5-0 and spurs beat roma by the same score.
All points towards the fact that the italian clubs are way behind us in pre season.I wouldn't read too much into any of those results as if those games are played 3 months later in european competition i would expect city and spurs to be well stuffed by milan and roma

Fulham drew with Napoli so that means we are fecked.

Fulham will stay up.

Man City are in Turmoil now the Thai's money has been frozen.

Don't see much changing this season. 3 leagues in one.

Top 4, Middle 8, bottom 8.

Looks like the Ryman is the only Premier league worth watching.

Originally Posted By: Hornchurch O
Fulham will stay up.
Man City are in Turmoil now the Thai's money has been frozen.
Don't see much changing this season. 3 leagues in one.
Top 4, Middle 8, bottom 8.
Looks like the Ryman is the only Premier league worth watching.

I ditto your comments.

City are looking shaky, but will probably be saved with Stoke, Hull and West Brom in the division. One club I think will struggle is Blackburn, they've signed nobody and lost Friedel and Bentley.

But Spurs are looking good, even thogh its friendlies Darren Bents 12 goals in 6 games is an eyebrow raiser. Maybe Ramos sees a 17m player in him and is laughing at the 20m he got for Keane. Additionally I think Spurs have got 1 or 2 more big/effective signings on the way, but do lack a strong squad in depth.