Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I fkn hate pikeys.....

To be honest who is a more senior English Striker in the prem? Owen (when fit) Ashton(when fit) Crouch and Defoe, then theres Rooney who has not set the International scene alight recently, however, who did under Mclaren. So Bent is on a par with Crouch and Defoe so deserves a crack, but expect to see Walcot more involved this season.

agree with the first bit liege were unlucky but most underdogs at this stage of the competition raise there game against the big boys lfc were a mess at times but come the return with a few more games under there belt and the scousers to continue onwards and upwards as for rafa leavin dream on fella premiership title back on the red half of the mersey this season

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
agree with the first bit liege were unlucky but most underdogs at this stage of the competition raise there game against the big boys lfc were a mess at times but come the return with a few more games under there belt and the scousers to continue onwards and upwards as for rafa leavin dream on fella premiership title back on the red half of the mersey this season

Not quite sure who the dreamer is here!!!

The yanks are gonna cheese Rafa off eventually, Arsenal, Chelsea and United are looking good at this stage and so are Spurs and Villa, I can see LFC dropping early points, fans pressurising the board and Rafa breaking walls down with his forehead

you will find all the hostility is towards the yanks they will go first another buyer would have to be found or they could end up like leeds footie has become a business im afraid and there are winners n losers rafa the gaffer is a clever technichan with the rite tools

yanks to go imo theres no way lfc are goin to make a profit this season and those cowboys are profit orientated, lfc are better off without them and theres a momentum gettin bigger on the mersey where the fans aim to buy the club(with there social money b4 u say it ?)

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
If the fans can buy the club it will be the best thing that could happen to Football

I have to agree with that! But only because they'd end up in the conference in 10 seasons.

Fans buying clubs (at any level) is lunacy.... lets face it, what do we really know about runnung a football club? And we are educated and from the south..... those outside the M25 will have even less of a chance!

I say they should give it a go..... smile

Charity/trust or supporters owned clubs are non-profit making organisations i.e no end of year dividends need to be paid to owners/shareholders etc.

Therefore what operating profits the clubs make will be ploughed back into the club. Must be a better way than someone with a vested interest for himself.

You can still have pros to run the clubs.