Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I fkn hate pikeys.....

Originally Posted By: Hornchurch O
You been on the beer already this morning.
Spurs top 4. Ha! Ha! Wait 'til Gooner sees you.
You should have been at Orient last night.
Spurs didn't have a shot 1st half.
Injuries and lack of centre halfs done us in the 2nd half, but we still had a fair few attempts at goal.
Not bad for a crap team.

I'm a Man U fan and I think it's fair to predict that United and Chelsea will be first and second again.

However, I think Spurs and Villa will achieve or go close to a top 4 spot as I can see Liverpool falling behind (mainly cos of Benitez) and possibly Arsenal not having enough mature and Senior players

i believe the mancs will be undone by the ronaldo saga after all he is a slave at the club and i think his team mates will soon get the ump with any player who doesnt want to be there and lets hope they waste 30 million on berbatov mancs to finish 4th at a push

just spoken to an impartial spurs fan who doesnt rate his teams chances ? and described ronaldo as a one trick pony whos got to big for his boots expects all the usual suspects to be there and his money is on the scousers and everyone who sits on the fence thinks rafa's goin for a tilt at the premiership 18 years of hurt liverpool still dreaming

most of his goals from set pieces,defenders have the measure of him in open play which became very apparent in the euros scousers for the title no contest the double over the mancs and chelski viva the rafa revolution

thats ok with me im just gettin at his state of mind dont get me wrong the fella's got a lot of talent just think he has become a bighead and wot do his team mates think of him team player or he thinks he's numero uno,but then again rooney forgave him but not the sharpest knife in the draw

imo I think C Ronaldo should go.... it's a disruption to the team that Sir Alex can ill afford.

it took me a long time to warm to him, but how he coped with the pressures after the world cup was impressive... i still think he's a bit of a nob though and he'll be gone in January for a knock down price.

As for Liverpool... they will not break into the top two this season. so stop being so silly.

smile