Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The KTFC & Rhodes FA Charge Thread

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
Originally Posted By: Hollie
Originally Posted By: nellie
Well hollie as I am not an official or are the rest of the canteen staff it will have to be forgotton now as the official has been banned and I am sure wont be back within the 24 hour deadline to explain, so all finished again.
If only!! Its a shame though, because after all the rumours and innuendoes put on here, not ONE person from KTFC, (and I am sure everybody from there knows) had the decency to finally put the record straight.

Perhaps they did and in all the "comotion" the posting was deleted and the poster banned.
Only a thought mind.

Nope. Your thought is on the wrong track

Originally Posted By: harry_up
Slow down girl, I'm having difficulty in keeping track of the points.

Keep up boy. I'm not into points scoring. These are football forums. We are a footy community. It should be full of healthy fun banter and footy information.

Please feel free to join in with that...

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
a missed opportunity I think.

The tin opener taken from his hand before he could spill the beans.

Tin opener! I thought it was a bloody great samurai sword he was wielding. He reminded me of the guests, from the Jeremy Kyle show, who storm on the stage ranting and raving. It was quite sleepy in here, at the time, he certainly woke me up!!!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
a missed opportunity I think.

The tin opener taken from his hand before he could spill the beans.

TheSpursFan, this is where it all goes sadly wrong. If Tiger was allowed his head to roar, all you get is frenzied abuse. He was showing signs of going that way again and was deleted before he could embarass himself and the good name (what's left of it)of Kentish Town Football Club.

I get no pleasure from officials of clubs bringing them into disrepute and ridicule upon these forums even though a lot of posters do for thier own amusement.

Nellie is not an official of the club but is in the know. She alone can now explain to you the answers you seek. Ask her nicely and she may just tell you.

Since when was football discussed on this forum, just point scoring i'm afraid.

You are perpetuating that myth Harry Up. You have been given the opportunity to walk the footy trail but have veered off for your own reasons.

Ok, have another chance... What team is it you support/play for. Answer this and be assured you wont be abused for your answer. Just healthy chat and debate. smile

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Tiger posted the outcome of that charge on here tonight but you/Uncle or whoever deleted. This was presumably in part because Tiger implied that Rhodes was a tit!

And what wrong about that !! he is giggle

Teflon post something half reasonable or disappear please.

In answer to your half sensible words... The charge (to repeat yet again) is Bringing The Game Into Disrepute. There is no clarification as to what it was that was disreputable.

Originally Posted By: Bitch

You are perpetuating that myth Harry Up. You have been given the opportunity to walk the footy trail but have veered off for your own reasons.

Ok, have another chance... What team is it you support/play for. Answer this and be assured you wont be abused for your answer. Just healthy chat and debate. smile

That's very reassuring, thanks for giving me the opportunity to answer. We are way off topic here, but you did ask. I support Edgware Town and I have an inate dislike of Rhodes for the way he keeps making his snide comments about my old Club and and it's old regime.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Slow down girl, I'm having difficulty in keeping track of the points.

Keep up boy. I'm not into points scoring. These are football forums. We are a footy community. It should be full of healthy fun banter and footy information.

Please feel free to join in with that...

You are beginning to sound like Uncle Joe's parrot Bitch! How many clubs, faced with such a potentially serious allegation/charge would rush to publish details on a "public forum"? Not many but but then again how many clubs would let everybody from the Manager to the Tea Lady post innuendoes and half truths about an ALLEGATION It is widely known that a protected poster on here made a remark to which the victim club took exception. This led to an FA charge which was heard last Thursday, Also strange how you seem to know so much about last Thursday contrary to what Uncle Joe said. Tiger posted the outcome of that charge on here tonight but you/Uncle or whoever deleted. Tiger posted a SERIOUS amount of abuse at a forum member tonight, and got himself banned. This was presumably in part because Tiger implied that Rhodes was a tit! I find this remark completely unnecessary, and would hope that the Moderators edit/delete it.

ps bitch, I did walk the 'footy trail' I said Harefield United were superb on Saturday, they were.

Well I saw Tigers post earlier which basically said that Kentish Town were charged, and found guilty of, bringing the game into disrepute. The charge was brought because of comments made on here by Rhodes when he was one of the match secretarys at the Club. He said 'Do Oxjey Jets have links to the BNP' this was after one of the Kentish Town Players was assaulted on the pitch.

If I remember rightly Rhodes and Kentish parted company very soon afterwards, not sure which side made the decision but Kentish Town immediately denounced the comments he made as not being those of the club. Rhodes resigned to spend more time with his family and to experience a wider range of football. The Club have since tried to insinuate they'd dispensed with him.

Nice of you to pop up on here Neutral Fan considering you were meant to be a Moderator at the time and most vociferously joined in with allowing your little posse bash Rhodes with a racism stick when infact his post was anti-rasism. If anyone should be on a charge it's you and your cohorts for not acting correctly at the time. But, that is past now and will never happen again.

Bitch when I next speak to someone from the club I will ask them if its okay for me to post a reply.

Surely that only involves asking the person standing next to you, why not just come clean as Bitch suggests.

Let me tell you something Rhodes you have absolutly no idea of anything that goes on in my life and if you did you wouldnt make a stupid statement like "the person standing next to you"!!!!

You obviously appear to have forgotton that I actually live in Middlesbrough and if I am not mistaken Kentish Town FC are still basid in London.

Maybe its time to think beofre you post.

Maybe its time to think beofre you post.

Oh! He thinks alright!