Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The KTFC & Rhodes FA Charge Thread

Originally Posted By: nellie
Sorry Im not sure why my post has been removed I was just passing a polite message onto spursfan from tiger007

Nellie, moderators are at work. They clearly must have felt Tiger's posts are just inflamatory rather than informative.

Sorry to have to intervene, but Tiger is now banned until a GM unbans him. He has nothing to offer these forums or this debate.

Apologies to the innocent posters that were caught up in the deletions that I have sent to the graveyard but I am not prepared to sit here all night editing 45 seperate posts. If anyone wants to take that responsibility on for 24/7 then please PM me with your credentials and you may well have a job.

Now here's the real heart of the matter, could someone from KTFC please, fully detail on here, the original charge and the outcome. If that is not forthcoming given the allegations made against a regular poster on here, within 24 hours then this thread goes and so does the subject, ad in finitum.

Many Thanks

Originally Posted By: harry_up
Beginning to see who runs this show! Forum? Free speech? What a load of old carbuncles!

Harry Up, just a look at all your previous posts shows us clearly what your worth is on these forums. Perhaps you'd like to use them free from riducule and insult?

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
why would anyone delete a post from me that said something like perhaps the truth will come out?

half a dozen words whats the problem?

each word inoffensive and the whole meaning innocent.

You upsetting more people TSF !!!! thats not like you is it whistle

We want a moderator on the CCL forum TSF so we can ban you too !!!evil

"Now here's the real heart of the matter, could someone from KTFC please, fully detail on here, the original charge and the outcome. If that is not forthcoming given the allegations made against a regular poster on here, within 24 hours then this thread goes and so does the subject, ad in finitum."

well they cant if they are banned can they?!?!?!?

Originally Posted By: Teflon
why would anyone delete a post from me that said something like perhaps the truth will come out?

half a dozen words whats the problem?

each word inoffensive and the whole meaning innocent.

You upsetting more people TSF !!!! thats not like you is it whistle

We want a moderator on the CCL forum TSF so we can ban you too !!!evil

That's where you'd trip up Teflon, cos TheSpursFan isnt an offensive poster. He's able to stand up in a reasonable debate.

"Now here's the real heart of the matter, could someone from KTFC please, fully detail on here, the original charge and the outcome. If that is not forthcoming given the allegations made against a regular poster on here, within 24 hours then this thread goes and so does the subject, ad in finitum."

well they cant if they are banned can they?!?!?!?

Yes they can, they can get one of the canteen staff to put it here.

Was that a little nibble from you Bitch grin

Sadly I know TSF too well wink and know he always puts over a strong argument, sometimes to repetative, but a good argument evil