Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The KTFC & Rhodes FA Charge Thread

Originally Posted By: nellie

You obviously appear to have forgotton that I actually live in Middlesbrough and if I am not mistaken Kentish Town FC are still basid in London.

Yes but you seem to spend more time in London than you do on Teeside and have been to most, if not all, of Kentish Town's games this season.

Originally Posted By: nellie
Bitch when I next speak to someone from the club I will ask them if its okay for me to post a reply.

So have you spoken to anyone from the Club today, why not put us all out of our misery.

Thanks, were you at Luton tonight in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy, what is the point of that competition as nobody's interested.

in an attempt to stop getting this whole thread sent to the graveyard ( or serious metre in this eec politically correct world)

Doog : you say you arent getting dragged down to Rhodes level but you are getting sucked in to an unneeded argument with Rhodes and you have fallen into the trap of issuing personal abuse.

Rhodes : having stuck your neck out on a thorny issue do you think it now wise to put your head back in the lions mouth whilst treading on thin ice?

Its a slippery slope your on and your supporters maybe reaching the end of their bunjee rope.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

Its a slippery slope your on and your supporters maybe reaching the end of their bunjee rope

TheSpursFan - Next time Darter posts on here, which is a rare occurence, take a look at her 'signature' which states 'Loyalty Above All', you would be the last person I expected to turn Charlie.

"Now here's the real heart of the matter, could someone from KTFC please, fully detail on here, the original charge and the outcome. If that is not forthcoming given the allegations made against a regular poster on here, within 24 hours then this thread goes and so does the subject, ad in finitum."

tsf - think the thread will soon be on it's way anyway.

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree

could someone from KTFC please, fully detail on here, the original charge and the outcome

Cue Nellie, she seems to have gone missing a bit like Steve McMahon in the 1988 FA Cup Final after being kicked in the first thirty seconds by Vinny Jones.

what I find fascinating about this whole issue is that thus far no one has actually come out and published the original charges word for word or indeed the decision reached by the FA hearing committee....now when asked about this we are told by various members of the club in question including the tea lady and the manager that they are not at liberty to give is that information and yet they still keep posting....

surely I am not the only person on here that can see what is going on here and that the whole thing is farcial....the old adage put up or shut up comes very much to mind..

this thread will reach 100 pages and still no answers will be forthcoming....whats the point..?

Unc - Yes and there is only one person to blame isn't there, we all know who it is.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Unc - Yes and there is only one person to blame isn't there, we all know who it is.

Rhodes!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
in an attempt to stop getting this whole thread sent to the graveyard ( or serious metre in this eec politically correct world)

TSF, please refrain from making any attempt save this thread. It has gone off thread for so many times now & no clear & simple answers have been posted about the original subject. I say cut her free & let her sail away into the sunset !!!!