Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The KTFC & Rhodes FA Charge Thread

Originally Posted By: Wader

Oh and by the way Hollie, the other PART of the post was merely to inform that Rhodes was now banned from Copthall for KTFC home matches.

Is that right, I think that the ban had better be lifted unless Kentish Town want to lose their Head Coach, he was incandescent with rage when he first heard of it.

Originally Posted By: Hollie
Perhaps you could inform Will The Cat of Rhodes ban, as he was questioning why Rhodes never turned up. No, you could'nt do that, it would mean being seen to helping Rhodes out, from another snide remark. Lets go the whole hog, and let people know that it was Horace, (who must be a KTFC official, as he seemed to have the authority to ban Rhodes) who slandered Rhodes and banned him from the KTFC home games in a public Forum... A very professional attitude! Oh and then there was Tommy K who called Rhodes a p**ck (how anybody that headbutts his coach, has the cheek to call anybody else that, amazes me). So we have two representatives of KTFC who could quite easily bring more charges against them, for doing exactly what they accuse Rhodes of doing!!!

As you can see I have been a member of this Forum for about 5 years. Usually I just read the posts, because when you reply you always get some idiot who wants to make an issue out of it, but I have read so much dross on here (most of it NOT from Rhodes) that I have decided to voice my opinion for once. Maybe others, who want the forum back to being about FOOTBALL and not personalities, will also start adding their views.

Oh. Where do I start here Hollster?

Horace was VC of Hertford Town and has run the place at various times when berift of a Chairman and put his own money into the place. He left Hertford recently for a life of leisure and fishing I believe (although how those two go together I have no idea).

Rhodes pressed Clement Temile the coach at KTFC to get his ban lifted. He then didn't go to the match and that was what Willo was questioning (why make that fuss and then not show).

Tommy K was indeed a silly billy and believed rightly or wrongly that Rhodes snitched to the press about his headbutt incident. hence the animosity.

I agree that the forum should be about football. But that involves opinions and most will vary and that includes the personalities posting those opinions.

Perhaps you could inform Will The Cat of Rhodes ban, as he was questioning why Rhodes never turned up.

Mr Rhodes went to a lot of trouble to get into Copthall yesterday and then didn't bother to turn up. I have an opinion on this but that is something I will discuss with the powers that be at Copthall and not a petty typing match on here.

Oh and then there was Tommy K who called Rhodes a p**ck So we have two representatives of KTFC who could quite easily bring more charges against them, for doing exactly what they accuse Rhodes of doing!!!

Arrrrr you missed the point - when Tommy typed that he thought Mr Rhodes was a P**** they were both in the same position - NOT EMPLOYED AT KTFC - 2 members of the public having a disagreement.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Mr Rhodes went to a lot of trouble to get into Copthall yesterday and then didn't bother to turn up. I have an opinion on this but that is something I will discuss with the powers that be at Copthall and not a petty typing match on here.

Arrrrr you missed the point - when Tommy typed that he thought Mr Rhodes was a P**** they were both in the same position - NOT EMPLOYED AT KTFC - 2 members of the public having a disagreement.

Just two points, firstly it was common knowledge that I was going to Mauritius Sports v Clapton yesterday, it had been on my Facebook for days. Secondly, despite 'the life ban', TommyK will be back playing at Kentish Town as soon as Clement leaves and that looks like being sooner rather than later.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Go on, tell me. You know at least one London FA NW Division member personally and you checked the agenda with him/them

Okay folks lets put the matter to bed once and for all and then move on. Horace is right that the hearing did take place on Thursday at the London FA Headquarters however I have it on good authority that it was thrown out and Kentish Town were not punished, unsurprisingly no charges were brought.

Perhaps you could inform Will The Cat of Rhodes ban, as he was questioning why Rhodes never turned up. No, you could'nt do that, it would mean being seen to helping Rhodes out, from another snide remark. Lets go the whole hog, and let people know that it was Horace, (who must be a KTFC official, as he seemed to have the authority to ban Rhodes) who slandered Rhodes and banned him from the KTFC home games in a public Forum... A very professional attitude! Oh and then there was Tommy K who called Rhodes a p**ck (how anybody that headbutts his coach, has the cheek to call anybody else that, amazes me). So we have two representatives of KTFC who could quite easily bring more charges against them, for doing exactly what they accuse Rhodes of doing!!!

As you can see I have been a member of this Forum for about 5 years. Usually I just read the posts, because when you reply you always get some idiot who wants to make an issue out of it, but I have read so much dross on here (most of it NOT from Rhodes) that I have decided to voice my opinion for once. Maybe others, who want the forum back to being about FOOTBALL and not personalities, will also start adding their views.

Oh. Where do I start here Hollster?

Horace was VC of Hertford Town and has run the place at various times when berift of a Chairman and put his own money into the place. He left Hertford recently for a life of leisure and fishing I believe (although how those two go together I have no idea). So what has this got to do with Horace publically telling Rhodes he was banned from KTFC?
Rhodes pressed Clement Temile the coach at KTFC to get his ban lifted. He then didn't go to the match and that was what Willo was questioning (why make that fuss and then not show). I think Rhodes has answered that himself.
Tommy K was indeed a silly billy and believed rightly or wrongly that Rhodes snitched to the press about his headbutt incident. hence the animosity. A 'Silly Billy', is that all that his violence makes him. Whether it was Rhodes or not that 'snitched'(!)to the press, Rhodes has received more abuse from the issue then Tommy K appears to have done. Which again proves my point about the "Lets Hate Rhodes" crew.
I agree that the forum should be about football. But that involves opinions and most will vary and that includes the personalities posting those opinions. But the postings should then be about what was posted, not the person that posted it. That makes it a personal attack against somebody having an opinion.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Horace is right that the hearing did take place on Thursday at the London FA Headquarters

no he's not rhodes and nor are you as no such hearing related to racism took place at any FA headquarters last week let alone thursday...if a closed committee hearing discussed it then thats a different matter but most certainly no charges were heard.....

whilst I am on here I have to say that I am absolutely staggered to see both willo and wader dragging up all this old nonsense about rhodes..global mods...edgware town..deleted posts..bannings.. beatings..bludgeonings..blah blah blah fckn blah..wobble wobble whinge whinge whinge...grin

crikey you lot....leave it all behind and get on with it and whilst your on wadsey I would put your own house in order if I were you because if I am any judge the new afcw/kingstonian white socked pinko that you have let loose on alan ainsworth on your isthmian site will give you more problems than you need real soon.....2 edits in two AA posts and yet a shed load of abuse left untouched on pages 2/3/4/5..shocked

golgafrinchens in the ascendency....?

are you fckn sure...? grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

whilst I am on here I have to say that I am absolutely staggered to see both willo and wader dragging up all this old nonsense about rhodes..global mods...edgware town..deleted posts..bannings.. beatings..bludgeonings..blah blah blah fckn blah..wobble wobble whinge whinge whinge...grin

Unc - Yes, it's quite extraordinary isn't it, I can only put it down to the bad weather and they have nothing better to do than sit at their computers at home.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Unc - Yes, it's quite extraordinary isn't it, I can only put it down to the bad weather and they have nothing better to do than sit at their computers at home.

yes well thats not to be recommended either is it really given the rate of heart desease in this country due to macdonalds and KTFC crap being scoffed by the bucketload by non leaguers and the rest of the public at large....

good lord man....I have been up since 7am....run 5 miles around benfleet marina...played 3 rubbers of hardcourt at basildon ladies tennis emporium and sailed around canvey island 3 times in a full whip tide with a ruck sack on my back full of dog food that the missues sent me out for in the first place....grin

I arived back home to find that they had eaten her so I am now cooking my own sunday roast...evil

Hells bells! I only went out for an hour and there's been 23 new posts! Hollie - you've got me wrong! I have never been anything to do with Kentish Town. I never made any comment about Rhodes being banned or otherwise. All I did was respond to Uncle Urchin's post about there being no hearing on Thursday!

All I did was respond to Uncle Urchin's post about there being no hearing on Thursday!

Horace - Why don't you post the result of the hearing, Kentish Town's spokesperson Nellie can then confirm that was the case and let that be the end of the matter, we'll all be able to move on. Having said that though I wonder how Oxhey Jets feel about the case being 'laughed out of Court' if they felt so strongly about the comments.

I have no idea of the outcome of the hearing that Uncle Urchin assures us never happened.

Hells bells! I only went out for an hour and there's been 23 new posts! Hollie - you've got me wrong! I have never been anything to do with Kentish Town. I never made any comment about Rhodes being banned or otherwise. All I did was respond to Uncle Urchin's post about there being no hearing on Thursday!
Then I apologise, to you, Horace.

I have no idea of the outcome of the hearing that Uncle Urchin assures us never happened.

So how did you know the hearing took place on Thursday then.

crikey you lot....leave it all behind and get on with it and whilst your on wadsey I would put your own house in order if I were you because if I am any judge the new afcw/kingstonian white socked pinko that you have let loose on alan ainsworth on your isthmian site will give you more problems than you need real soon.....2 edits in two AA posts and yet a shed load of abuse left untouched on pages 2/3/4/5..shocked

Hahahahaha. All good fun and in the words of Bitchy Poo I see that the bait has been well and truly taken today.

As for my 'house', you are still a mod on there are you not? Witham's departure left a gap in the mod market for someone to keep links updated and general stuff. I'm sorry if you don't approve, but then I don't approve of the right wing junta, crocodile skin shoe wearing global mods on here grin

Horace is right the hearing did take place on Thursday.

Can i ask rhodes if you didnt have any intentions of turning up at the KTFC match yesterday why was the head coach asking if the decision could be reveresed and you be let into the copthall stadium?

Hahahahaha. All good fun and in the words of Bitchy Poo I see that the bait has been well and truly taken today.

As for my 'house', you are still a mod on there are you not? Witham's departure left a gap in the mod market for someone to keep links updated and general stuff. I'm sorry if you don't approve, but then I don't approve of the right wing junta, crocodile skin shoe wearing global mods on here grin
Would UU dare to delete anything after your remarks earlier, Wader. To remind you "Syd. A wild stab in the dark here but could it be the GM's are involved somehow in new Edgware FC and want to protect the public perception of their committee man Mr Rhodes?

I only say this because a post was placed on here with KTFC's thoughts on the hearing. It was quickly deleted by the GM's, so a bit rich perhaps for people involved in new Edgware to now eagerly pass one sided comment. Or do you not agree?"

I didn't say I didn't approve wadsey....(although I didn't approve of the subjective editing of ainsworth which was so transparent coming for the galaxy it was actually embarrassing) so do try and keep up....

what I said was that you may well have more on your plate than you think and that you should check the subjectivity of the new moderation given the usual shi - te that they have ignored....I hardly ever post on there anymore but do keep a vigil eye on it all for you when I can....as does nette...

as for the GM's here and elsewhere....well you have to admit surely that it had all got out of hand with several people ganging up on rhodes and a couple of others so the owners of the forum asked several people to become GM's ..I am not one of them there GM's but I do believe that the forums are better off for their being here and GM's I understand were chosen for their impartiality which was needed and most certainly these forums IMO are friendlier without the likes of the bullying threatening buy your way into football keeps family and others like them and also without the boring repetitive anti rhodes posts which still continue to this very day....

we all have our opinions and thats what makes it all so interesting....yay

are you a member of the BNP by the way....? grin

I ask because Hx have been accused of being part of that political party and as everyone knows.....we vote labour in upminster.....devil

Originally Posted By: nellie
Horace is right the hearing did take place on Thursday.

Can i ask rhodes if you didnt have any intentions of turning up at the KTFC match yesterday why was the head coach asking if the decision could be reveresed and you be let into the copthall stadium?

Two questions.
1. If the hearing did take place, could the result of the hearing be put on here, to bring an end to this thread?

2. Was that the final home game of KTFC?