Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The KTFC & Rhodes FA Charge Thread

Okay UU if you say so.

If you call taking the money on the gate, washing up, serving cups of tea then yes I am involved.....but as I said not in an official capacity and because of that it is not my job to tell what happened on Thursday night.

I am neither a silly moo moo and being a good girl has never been my strong point smile

Originally Posted By: nellie
Hollie, I know rhodes thinks I am the "spokesperson" of KTFC but i am not and not my job to post the outcome. An official did post on here last Thursday night after the hearing andd then it was removed. Rhodes never made me think that you were 'spokesperson'. It has been your own posts on this forum that made me think that.

Sorry hollie I didnt understand the question thats why i asked. No that isnt KTFC last home game. The ban was not lifted for the match. I think people are trying to understand that if he wasnt attending the game why did he get someone to get the ban lifted.
Rhodes will certainly not have to apply for every home match hollie. A bit of a contradiction here, don't you think. Also, why did everybody assume that it was for this match, he wanted the ban lifted, and not just in general.
Hope that helps.

No hollie like everone else on here I have opinions. Its Rhodes that took to calling me that name.

I said the ban was not lifted, and i also said that he got someone to ask if he could come in, i dont think that contradicts in anyway. I dont know why people assumed you would have to ask them.

No Nellie you actually said (a) The ban was not lifted for the match and (B) why did he get someone to get the ban lifted. That appears to be a contradiction. If the ban was not lifted, but he got someone to get the ban lifted.

Again, Nellie, it has been your own posts that make you appear to be an official of KTFC.

People assumed it was for yesterdays match, that he wanted the ban lifted.

I apologise hollie what I should have said was " he TRIED to get someone to lift the ban"

So you have said hollie, but as i said I wash up serve teas etc so that does not make me an official.

What a strange set up, KTFC have. Firstly, somebody being banned from the club is done through this public forum, and then the Tea person comes on here saying that the ban was not lifted. Said Tea person also knows all about a grant that Mr Rhodes did (or did not get) for KTFC, and the result! of an FA Charge. KTFCgate, or what.

Originally Posted By: nellie
I apologise hollie what I should have said was " he TRIED to get someone to lift the ban"

So you have said hollie, but as i said I wash up serve teas etc so that does not make me an official.

............but it does make you one of the indispensables on the day................ I'll have mine nice and strong please, no sugar angel3

Originally Posted By: Hollie
What a strange set up, KTFC have. Firstly, somebody being banned from the club is done through this public forum, and then the Tea person comes on here saying that the ban was not lifted. Said Tea person also knows all about a grant that Mr Rhodes did (or did not get) for KTFC, and the result! of an FA Charge. KTFCgate, or what.

As you said Hollie, it's a public forum............it's where news/gossip/hearsay and truths are repeated - just relax love and enjoy the ride (IMO the Tea Lady usually knows more than anybody else in any establishment, they are usually pretty quick with the spoon & ready to serve your every need for a quick bite wink )

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
or whats the real big news that the forum heavyweights are burying?

okay..I'll hold my hands up here jeff...

I shot jfk and organised the car crash in the paris tunnel.....martin luther king was down to me and so was the fit up with the krays and the drug related murder of marilyn monroe....I also fcked up 300 football clubs and stole 45 million quid from coldseal....

my worst crime was framing roger rabbit and fckn his wife jessica whilst he was on remand...I am sorry...I didn't mean to do any of it....I just heard voices in my head...grin

What was Jessica like ??? I heard she was a right goer !!!

Originally Posted By: CubinLetch

As you said Hollie, it's a public forum............it's where news/gossip/hearsay and truths are repeated - just relax love and enjoy the ride (IMO the Tea Lady usually knows more than anybody else in any establishment, they are usually pretty quick with the spoon & ready to serve your every need for a quick bite wink )
Perhaps you should have addressed this reply to the "We Hate Rhodes Club". They are the ones that appear to not be relaxed and enjoying the ride. I don't have a problem with the forums, just the bullying that goes on, by certain people.

Hollie - Lol, I couldn't have put it better myself, you've done me proud today.

how fckn patronising....why should she just relax and enjoy the ride when people like you using a 100 different log ins take great delight in bullying rhodes and others because you want to be part of a football thing that naturally excludes you and others like you....

you have been outed before CL for using multiple log ins through your fake american proxy server....don't go there again or it will surely end in tears at the hands of the crocodiled shoed all powerful GM's.....

ssssshhhh...they may be listening...grin

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Adults

Originally Posted By: Wader
OK. Quick poll. Who thinks this subject is tedium personified and that all reference to it should be deleted until the club concerned believe the alleged matter to be resolved with the governing body and make an evidence statement to that fact?

I'm sure the debate can rumble from there. For now though it seems totally pointless and with all due respect a bit tacky.

Wasn't this the Moderators original suggestion, it has now been done ........................ why the need for further discussion - it would seem that keeping the thread open would only encourage 'same old, same old' and therefore animosity - whats to gain?

Originally Posted By: Wader
OK. Quick poll. Who thinks this subject is tedium personified and that all reference to it should be deleted until the club concerned believe the alleged matter to be resolved with the governing body and make an evidence statement to that fact?

I'm sure the debate can rumble from there. For now though it seems totally pointless and with all due respect a bit tacky.

Wasn't this the Moderators original suggestion, it has now been done ........................ why the need for further discussion - it would seem that keeping the thread open would only encourage 'same old, same old' and therefore animosity - whats to gain?

UncleBitch/CubinLetch. I'm afraid you can't bury it like that. That 'poll' suggestion was well after the event as well you know.

The topic is now open to sensible debate without abuse.