Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The KTFC & Rhodes FA Charge Thread

TSF - the details are not very detailed other than comments were made against Oxhey Jets for a brawl they were involved in with Haringey Borough some time ago. I cannot remember the exact comments but from what I remember it was a shocking brawl and any comments made were probably justified against the conduct from both clubs.

Before any of the aforementioned clubs say anything, I wish Haringey well in their relegation battle this year, and Oxhey for me are going from strength to strength with great facilities and a fantastic youth set up which is now showing fruition with players that have come through the ranks. Brawls like this happen in matches and people will make comments the same as comments made against the latest KTFC FA Cup incident.

Anyway any charge against KTFC is the clubs responsibility not the responsibility of an individual affiliated with the club at that time.

If I have said anything incorrect in this posting please correct me forum people.

re read a lot of posts, not sure why wader thinks bosman knows all about the mystery case. (which is top value from Laithwaites ive always found, 9 average bottles, a claret worth killing the calf for and two cheeky chablis most times)

sorry guys but its all starting to sound like that country song

for washing your jeans and ironing them : no charge

for doing the dishes : no charge

for wild speculation about alleged controversial but not illegal activity : hang the monkey

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
re read a lot of posts, not sure why wader thinks bosman knows all about the mystery case.

He seems to pass comment when it is mentioned so I assumed he knew all about it. From reading his post perhaps not.

For being inquisitive - no charge
For asking the wrong person - no charge
For accepting the answer - hang the club right or wrong.

Wader - Just had another massive downpour!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
re read a lot of posts, not sure why wader thinks bosman knows all about the mystery case

No me neither although Wader seems to be jumping to all sorts of conclusions lately

Originally Posted By: bosman08
TSF - the details are not very detailed other than comments were made against Oxhey Jets for a brawl they were involved in with Haringey Borough some time ago. I cannot remember the exact comments but from what I remember it was a shocking brawl and any comments made were probably justified against the conduct from both clubs.

Bosman08 - You seem to have a good memory but may not be aware that it wasn't me who made the comments at the time, I was merely relaying what I heard but was hung drawn and quartered for it and made a scape goat. Kentish Town's spokesperson Nellie was talking about gathering evidence yesterday for the conveniently postponed FA hearing and I have plenty at my finger tips she can have, five or six of the Haringey players who played in that game are on my Facebook including the one, Jay Kent-Hume, who was nearly beaten to a pulp on the pitch prior to the abandonment.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: bosman08

Bosman08 - You seem to have a good memory but may not be aware that it wasn't me who made the comments at the time, I was merely relaying what I heard but was hung drawn and quartered for it and made a scape goat. Kentish Town's spokesperson Nellie was talking about gathering evidence yesterday for the conveniently postponed FA hearing and I have plenty at my finger tips she can have, five or six of the Haringey players who played in that game are on my Facebook including the one, Jay Kent-Hume, who was nearly beaten to a pulp on the pitch prior to the abandonment.

you know full well that the charge does not relate to that incident!