Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The KTFC & Rhodes FA Charge Thread

Originally Posted By: Hollie

Wader I think the GMs are possibly trying to protect people from themselves, as there were a couple of posts on here the other day, making allegations about Rhodes, from when he was Gateman at KTFC. The remarks could well have been libellous, and were made by a KTFC official. These too appear to have been deleted.[/b]

Point taken and fair enough if that was the objective. Perhaps an edit rather than whole message deletion might have been more equitable?

Although "we seem to be taking more money at the gate since you were taken away from that roll" just goes to prove to me that gatemen eating whilst on duty can be a distraction grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Horace

there was no hearing on thursday...grin

London FA, North West Division, Thursday 2 October 2008 grin

not in relation to any charges mentioned on here there wasn't horace....why do you guys persist...bitterness is a terrible thing...its embarrassing really....

Go on, tell me. You know at least one London FA NW Division member personally and you checked the agenda with him/them. I'm sorry if you are embarrassed by those who can't resist having a go at the snidest man on "these forums". I'm not embarrassed at all (or bitter!). Rhodes has spent over two years sniping at people from his (or the MOD's )computer keyboard and deserves everything he gets in return.

How clever, Wader, make a joke of PART of the original post, to get it back on to the forum. I would think the GMs have better things to do then to TRY to take out all of the libellous and bullying remarks that seem to be thrown at Rhodes. Easier to delete the whole thing, and HOPE that some people will realise why their posts are being deleted. I for one, am sick and tired, that no matter which thread you go to, as soon as Rhodes posts a reply, there are others who jump in straight away to make snidy remarks. The thread then becomes another "lets get Rhodes" thread. Before I get told to ignore these posts, as they appear in almost every thread on here, it would become almost impossible to read any of them. Better for the "we hate Rhodes crew" to put him on ignore, as they do sometimes make themselves look stupid by some of their remarks.

there was no hearing on thursday...grin

London FA, North West Division, Thursday 2 October 2008 grin

not in relation to any charges mentioned on here there wasn't horace....why do you guys persist...bitterness is a terrible thing...its embarrassing really....

Go on, tell me. You know at least one London FA NW Division member personally and you checked the agenda with him/them. I'm sorry if you are embarrassed by those who can't resist having a go at the snidest man on "these forums". I'm not embarrassed at all (or bitter!). Rhodes has spent over two years sniping at people from his (or the MOD's )computer keyboard and deserves everything he gets in return.
Wader, I rest my case.

I find it strange that the FA are gathering evidence but do not even ask the person who supposedly made the remarks, to give his side of the affair. Whether the charge is against him or not, he is still very much involved in it. I find it even stranger that Rhodes is prepared to send a statement for KTFC and is told he doesn

Hollie - You've now taken over from theSpursFan as my closest ally, many thanks. Were you at Goldsdown Road yesterday, I understand the Haringey Borough Manager went AWOL and they are in a similar chaotic situation as Hertford Town find themselves in at present.

How clever, Wader, make a joke of PART of the original post, to get it back on to the forum. I would think the GMs have better things to do then to TRY to take out all of the libellous and bullying remarks that seem to be thrown at Rhodes. Easier to delete the whole thing, and HOPE that some people will realise why their posts are being deleted. I for one, am sick and tired, that no matter which thread you go to, as soon as Rhodes posts a reply, there are others who jump in straight away to make snidy remarks. The thread then becomes another "lets get Rhodes" thread. Before I get told to ignore these posts, as they appear in almost every thread on here, it would become almost impossible to read any of them. Better for the "we hate Rhodes crew" to put him on ignore, as they do sometimes make themselves look stupid by some of their remarks.

Rhodes does make valuable contributions on here. He does however wind a lot of people up by posting quite ludicrous assumptions and at times quite damaging and snidey comments. Others think this is ok and amusing so it is a bit rich when they don't like people batting the ball back. I agree that it may seem Rhodes gets a bad press on here but I usually find that the press you get is the press you deserve.

It is all in the hands of the Rhodesmeister himself. Post nastiness about people and they will have a pop back. Surely that is the natural order of things or don't you agree? After all I'm sure he is a busy man so why would he bother posting stuff like that unless it was to get a reaction?

Oh and by the way Hollie, the other PART of the post was merely to inform that Rhodes was now banned from Copthall for KTFC home matches. I didn't necessairly want to post that but you cunningly dragged it from me.

LOL. You have probably just made me the second most hated person on here. I just hate people who are constantly nasty to others, no matter what. Sometimes, on here, I am amazed at the bitterness. I wonder what they are like, in the real world!

Yes, I was there, but never really saw anything to make me optimistic about Brimmo. Beating a team as bad as them is nothing to crow about.

Wader - What happened to your 'curfew', I think I preferred it when you went into your shell or is it because it's such a wet day and you don't fancy going out. You have to admit that you are very opinionated at times and can also be quite snide if you want to, no offence though as I respect you and think you are a very decent bloke particularly when you handed me a tenner at the Challenge Trophy Final in May from the Gordon Boateng bet when he left Brimsdown in the lurch, I'm still waiting for others to pay up.

Hollie. I think Justin will be a fine manager. Give him time. It's always difficult when a good team gets broken up and Brimmo did have a very good team. I'm sure Justin will pull it together if he is given the backing and encouragement. You are fortunate to have him as your manager in my opinion and I wish him and Brimmo all the best.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader - What happened to your 'curfew', I think I preferred it when you went into your shell or is it because it's such a wet day and you don't fancy going out. You have to admit that you are very opinionated at times and can also be quite snide if you want to, no offence though as I respect you and think you are a very decent bloke particularly when you handed me a tenner at the Challenge Trophy Final in May from the Gordon Boateng bet when he left Brimsdown in the lurch, I'm still waiting for others to pay up.

Oh Rhodes you could be such a smashing chap if your 'dark side' wasn't so virulent. Only my personal high opinion mind.

Willo says because of 1 mans actions the club IS (no punishment yet) punished. If Rhodes was repeating, on here, what others said, then maybe it is those people who the FA are investigating and Rhodes is now KTFCs scapegoat for bringing it into the open.

Rhodes has not been made the KTFC Scapegoat as you have mentioned Hollie, he was given plenty of opportunities to remove his ill judge post, but as usual he saw that it rattled most of the forum members and couldn

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

thus Mr Rhodes position was terminated with KTFC

That's certainly news to me but if it was the case where's your 'Queen and Country' loyalty that you preach as surely you would have walked out in protest seeing how I brought you to the Club, I never had you down as a yes man.

Originally Posted By: Wader

Rhodes does make valuable contributions on here. He does however wind a lot of people up by posting quite ludicrous assumptions and at times quite damaging and snidey comments. Others think this is ok and amusing so it is a bit rich when they don't like people batting the ball back. I agree that it may seem Rhodes gets a bad press on here but I usually find that the press you get is the press you deserve.

It is all in the hands of the Rhodesmeister himself. Post nastiness about people and they will have a pop back. Surely that is the natural order of things or don't you agree? After all I'm sure he is a busy man so why would he bother posting stuff like that unless it was to get a reaction?

Oh and by the way Hollie, the other PART of the post was merely to inform that Rhodes was now banned from Copthall for KTFC home matches. I didn't necessairly want to post that but you cunningly dragged it from me.
Perhaps you could inform Will The Cat of Rhodes ban, as he was questioning why Rhodes never turned up. No, you could'nt do that, it would mean being seen to helping Rhodes out, from another snide remark. Lets go the whole hog, and let people know that it was Horace, (who must be a KTFC official, as he seemed to have the authority to ban Rhodes) who slandered Rhodes and banned him from the KTFC home games in a public Forum... A very professional attitude! Oh and then there was Tommy K who called Rhodes a p**ck (how anybody that headbutts his coach, has the cheek to call anybody else that, amazes me). So we have two representatives of KTFC who could quite easily bring more charges against them, for doing exactly what they accuse Rhodes of doing!!!

As you can see I have been a member of this Forum for about 5 years. Usually I just read the posts, because when you reply you always get some idiot who wants to make an issue out of it, but I have read so much dross on here (most of it NOT from Rhodes) that I have decided to voice my opinion for once. Maybe others, who want the forum back to being about FOOTBALL and not personalities, will also start adding their views.

Willo says because of 1 mans actions the club IS (no punishment yet) punished. If Rhodes was repeating, on here, what others said, then maybe it is those people who the FA are investigating and Rhodes is now KTFCs scapegoat for bringing it into the open.

Rhodes has not been made the KTFC Scapegoat as you have mentioned Hollie, he was given plenty of opportunities to remove his ill judge post, but as usual he saw that it rattled most of the forum members and couldn

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

thus Mr Rhodes position was terminated with KTFC

That's certainly news to me but if it was the case where's your 'Queen and Country' loyalty that you preach as surely you would have walked out in protest seeing how I brought you to the Club, I never had you down as a yes man.

You are quite right Rhodes I should have left the club when you were sacked. Maybe we could meet up later and go village folk hunting - I could lend you my spare steel toecap boots if you like?

Go boil ya head - you brought this on with your thoughtless typing to get a rise.