Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The KTFC & Rhodes FA Charge Thread

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Wader

Stalin wouldn't have been impressed by my asking for opinion. He would of course have been more impressed by the global mods trigger finger.

yeah... more global exterminators are needed....grin

It's a great name for a forum Judge Dredd - "I am the Law, you perps ..." grin

Originally Posted By: Darter
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Wader

Stalin wouldn't have been impressed by my asking for opinion. He would of course have been more impressed by the global mods trigger finger.

yeah... more global exterminators are needed....grin

It's a great name for a forum Judge Dredd - "I am the Law, you perps ..." grin

Who 'moderates' the 'moderators' ... or is that one for the Imponderables Thread?

this little exchange on the isthmianfansforum made me chuckle....grin

------------------------------------------------------------

to fat bromley fan

hmh, today at 12:23:34

User: hitmanhearn - profile

Views: 188

christ you were boring

-------------------------------------------------------------

Re: to fat bromley fan

johndfc, today at 13:36:00 - in response to to fat bromley fan - top of thread

User: johndfc - profile

Views: 131

If he had to talk to you,do you think it made his day either.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Re: to fat bromley fan

hmh, today at 14:24:11 - in response to Re: to fat bromley fan - top of thread

User: hitmanhearn - profile

Views: 80

yes johndfc i think it did, we had a really interesting conversation about where players had gone it was all polite and i felt this urge to stick an axe through his fuc king skull, thanks for asking.

• 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity do we know how yesterday's hearing at the London FA went, if indeed it took place at all, perhaps Nellie could break her curfew and come on to enlighten us.

No that's what I thought, unlike Joey Barton, however it's more likely to be on the London FA Website if anywhere, did you check that.

There is no news on that site...

http://www.londonfa.com/

no news is good news eh Cliff, you must be breathing a sigh of relief, brewing a cup of tea and putting your feet up, whilst mopping your brow over the whole course of events.

Was the charge relating to Lee Scoot, Benny from Oxhey Jets, Signed Shirts/Balls, Lord Triesman, Gavin from Edgware/Kingsbury and that plank of wood or some other related matter that you havent been involved in ?

Greg Dyke - I don't believe the charge existed in the first place and was an attempt by Kentish Town to blacken my name which failed miserably, I asked for proof on three or four occasions and was more than happy to attend the London FA headquarters in Fulham myself yesterday so their bluff was well and truly called.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - I don't believe the charge existed in the first place and was an attempt by Kentish Town to blacken my name which failed miserably, I asked for proof on three or four occasions and was more than happy to attend the London FA headquarters in Fulham myself yesterday so their bluff was well and truly called.

I DO believe there IS a charge. It is by the London FA, and the hearing has been postponed. Fact.

Originally Posted By: Horace
and the hearing has been postponed. Fact.

Yes it would be wouldn't it, to make way for the Joey Barton case no doubt!

As I am well connected with the hierarchy of KTFC the Director of Football has informed me that the FA hearing has been postponed whilst evidence is being gathered by both parties until October 2nd 2008. FACT.

For your information Mr Bosman tut tut no bad publicity just a club trying to defend itself against other peoples comments. FACT.

tut tut

Mission accomplished, we've finally managed to prise the Club's spokesperson out of the woodwork.

What evidence is there to gather, I'm confused.

Well lets see if this case does exist and what the evidence is on the 2th Oct 08. Although I would have thought by now all evidence would have been gathering dust in the KTFC office or the London FA office as this case against Rhodes has been spoken about for a long time.

No, I never have signed for KTFC, there are always leaks in every club to find out information, and plenty of replies on this forum over the past few years to show you do not treat people all that well.

I hope Clement has been well looked after since his accident, is it true Nellie you are the Physio and as such would have been first onto the picth/dugout area to attend to Clement?