Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results Thread

It was Div 2 cup, think we have Old Bradwell next round and then Totternhoe if we beat them. Totternhoe got a double bye!

Noticed that Dunstable have started to struggle now they are playing sides higher up the table. I think it will be us, Hadley and maybe one other (61FC is my guess) fighting it out.

SSML Reserve Div 1

1 2 Colney Heath Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

4 3 Holmer Green Reserves v Broxbourne Borough Reserves

4 1 Leverstock Green Reserves v Tring Athletic Reserves

2 0 London Colney Reserves v Hoddesdon Town Reserves

SSML Reserve Div 2 West

1 3 Cranfield United Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves

3 4 Kings Langley Reserves v Aylesbury Vale Reserves

4 1 New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Old Bradwell United

4 0 Risborough Rangers Reserves v Winslow United Reserves

6 2 Stony Stratford Town Reserves v Totternhoe Reserves

1 0 Tring Corinthians Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

SSML Reserve Div 2 East

3 2 Crawley Green Reserves v Sawbridgeworth Town Reserves

3 0 Hadley Reserves v Caddington Reserves

8 0 Hatfield Town Reserves v Kent Athletic Reserves

3 3 The 61 FC (Luton) Reserves v Royston Town Reserves

9 1 Wodson Park Reserves v Brache Sparta Reserves

Originally Posted By: bosman08

1 1 Haringey Borough v Colney Heath

Perhaps 'Sugar' wants to come on and explain why Boss, Kesi and Uduma were all on the bench and Uduma as an unused substitute:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=46674&conf=&div=

2 0 Aylesbury Vale v Downton
5 3 Chalfont St Peter v Gloucester City

Congratulations to Aylesbury Vale and Chalfont St Peter on being the SSML's only remaining representatives in the FA Cup.

0 2 Hoddesdon Town v Amersham Town

What on earth has happened to Hoddesdon this season

that's taken as read isn't it!!!

Good start to the season for you "Doog". I intend to witness the Welch revolution that is Amersham Town for myself next Tuesday at Tokyngton (asuming the home side don't need a Vase replay). Mind you I should warn you I've only seen home wins in league games this season.

Originally Posted By: Lato
I intend to witness the Welch revolution that is Amersham Town for myself next Tuesday at Tokyngton

Lato - I thought you, Spidermanor and Manorborn had all washed your hands of Tokyngton Manor due to the fact that 'Ruislip' isn't contained in the Club name any longer.

As usual you thought wrong. We may not actively be involved in the running of the club for a variety of reasons but does that mean we can't go to watch them or can you not sanction this?

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
The Welch Revolution is going well, Zbigniew. :-) Could have had more points actually but ATFC don't usually get 15 till about March usually so cannot complain.

Look forward to seeing you, and no doubt a few others, on Tuesday!

Heres hoping your run comes to an end!

Derek..good to see Amersham doing well. I trust you mean the FoRM run of seeing home league wins this season. You do realise that certain board posters will take your final sentence as categorical proof that I am involved as a TMFC fan even though I have already been told elsewhere on this board I am an AFC Hayes fan.

Derek..good to see Amersham doing well. I trust you mean the FoRM run of seeing home league wins this season. You do realise that certain board posters will take your final sentence as categorical proof that I am involved as a TMFC fan even though I have already been told elsewhere on this board I am an AFC Hayes fan.

And a total lush.

Premier Division Cup

4 1 Aylesbury Vale v Oxhey Jets

5 4 Berkhamsted Town v Colney Heath

1 3 Chalfont St Peter v Harefield United

0 2 Hanwell Town v Broxbourne Borough

2 3 Welwyn Garden City v Haringey Borough

3 1 Langford v Biggleswade Town

Division One Cup

3 0 Harpenden Town v Cranfield United

3 2 London Colney v Buckingham Athletic

Division One

0 0 Hoddesdon Town v Ampthill Town

2 3 Welwyn Garden City v Haringey Borough

I can't remember the last time 'we' won at Herns Lane:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=46675&conf=&div=

Langford 3-1 Bigg Town. AET

A much changed Bigg Town side went into this cup match last night at neighbours Langford. Defenders Reynolds, McFarlane, Gatti, Webster, Salt & captain Liam Folds out through injury. Goalkeeper Springham still out (work course). Strikers Heron (suspended) and Dance (injured) both out. Players drafted in from ressies.

A great game of football followed. 0-0 at half time with Waders having the better chances including one off the bar and a super save from their keeper. Both teams cleared one off the line. Second half Langford went 1 up and dominated play for 20 minutes. Waders equalised through Redford on 85 mins.

Extra time and Bigg Town keeper subbed through injury. Waders hit the woodwork again, another great save and various golden chances went begging. Langford had 2 efforts and scored both. Really good match (this from our manager) and entertaining to watch.

Never mind the scoreline, a good performance from a re-modelled team.

Good luck to Langford in the next round of the Premier Division Cup.

If you want to get a 'balanced' view of the game last night check out the match report on Langfords 'in the team'website, (and if anybody can tell me why the report layout looks so strange, I would be grateful).

Wader what about Langfords first goal? stunner or what, and to be fair, I still think Biggleswade Town will finish top of the Premier

Balanced? Haha, a match perspective is naturally biased toward the writer's club.

I cannot vouch first hand for anything other than the first half as I had other matters to attend to and departed at the 45 minute mark. The manager expressed his opnions for the second half and the extra time period. The league encounters between us will be the ones that matter this season. You have got off to a tremendous start and we look to Langford at the moment as our bench mark.