Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results Thread

This link from 'our' Website may be useful to you and others in the future:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=locationdetails

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Thank you. It looks like you can get straight in off the A40

Okay, I'm sure Manorborn will come on to confirm, I don't believe Lato and Spidermanor drive.

Eagle - Lol, I'm talking about the sharp turn into Cotlandswick Playing Fields off the A414, I thought that was obvious

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Thank you. It looks like you can get straight in off the A40

Okay, I'm sure Manorborn will come on to confirm, I don't believe Lato and Spidermanor drive.

Why does it have to be a driver who has to confirm this. Passengers and pedestrians are just as aware of sharp turnings..infact more so in the latter's case as we have to watch out for those drivers who may nearly miss the turning having to make a sharp turn.

And MB's comments re Tokyngton Manor were spot on. I wish them well but they are not my club. Ask those fans of AFC Wimbledon and FC United why they aren't following the clubs they originally did anymore.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Why does it have to be a driver who has to confirm this.

Lato - Have you never driven or do you hold a licence, I know you like a drink so perhaps that's why you're always happy to cadge a lift to games or go by public transport. Will you be attending a game tomorrow, you seem to have built up an affinity with AFC Hayes.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Lato
Why does it have to be a driver who has to confirm this.

Lato - Have you never driven or do you hold a licence, I know you like a drink so perhaps that's why you're always happy to cadge a lift to games or go by public transport. Will you be attending a game tomorrow, you seem to have built up an affinity with AFC Hayes.

Yes I have driven...have you?
Yes I do have a licence..do you?
I don't drink much alcohol (except in Poland) probably a lot less than you and rarely at football grounds so I'm afraid wrong again (think you need better dossier assemblers as your current ones are completely useless).
Yes I am going to a game tomorrow but not AFC Hayes and how do you exactly work out I have an affinity with them..yet another twisted example of rhodesworld logic (if you can call it that)at work.

Lato - Yes I know it's 4.00am.

No I have never felt the need to drive and I've never bothered to learn, the transport system in London is arguably the best in the World so why bother. I very rarely drink these days, you say you rarely drink at football grounds however on every occasion we have met I recall seeing you with a pint in your hand. I think you have latched onto AFC Hayes because they're fairly local to where you live, that's nothing to be ashamed of so why deny it. What game are you going to today out of interest and when will you be making your annual pilgrimage to Claremont Road with your Polish friends only you had better be quick before the bulldozers beat you to it.

Ah you and your dossier compilers are far too clever for me rhodes, I take my hat off to you (you never did tell me how your hat was incidentally). I confess I have always been a Brook House/AFC Hayes fan and the 35 years of supporting Ruislip Manor from 1973 to 2008 was infact a cunning plan to try and fool people. However with your keen intellect and incredible insight you have seen through that what was lets face it basically a flimsy facade nay a sham of a deception.

Done any ironing recently?

Saturday, 06 September 2008

SSML Prem

Aylesbury Vale v Berkhamsted Town

3 2 Biggleswade United v Hertford Town

2 2 Holmer Green v Kingsbury London Tigers

P P Kentish Town v Biggleswade Town

SSML Div 1

2 1 Arlesey Athletic v Amersham Town

1 1 Kings Langley v Bedford Town Reserves

5 2 New Bradwell St Peter v Sport London e Benfica

1 3 Royston Town v Stony Stratford Town

0 7 Tokyngton Manor v Crawley Green

3 1 Winslow United v Brache Sparta

SSML Div 2

2 1 Caddington v Bucks Students Union

0 2 Old Bradwell United v Wodson Park

3 1 Tring Corinthians v AFC Dunstable

SSML Challenge Trophy

3 5 Padbury United v Chalfont St Peter

2 0 Mursley United v Sun Postal Sports

4 3 Kent Athletic v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Risborough Rangers v Aston Clinton

1 6 Markyate v St Margaretsbury

3 0 The 61 FC (Luton) v Harefield United

4 1 Hadley v Totternhoe

FA Vase

Friday, 05 September 2008

0 1 Hoddesdon Town v Colney Heath

2 1 Bedfont v Ampthill Town

1 2 Bedford v Hullbridge Sports

H - Broxbourne Borough v Beaumont Athletic [ First Round Qualifying ] [ Home Win was awarded ] W/O for Broxbourne. Beaumont removed from the competition.

3 5 Buckingham Athletic v Wootton Bassett Town (After ET)

3 1 Cranfield United v Haringey Borough

1 1 Hanwell Town v Barking

5 1 Langford v Cockfosters

1 3 London APSA v Oxhey Jets

5 2 London Colney v Hatfield Town

3 1 Southend Manor v Harpenden Town

2 1 Stansted v Brimsdown Rovers

0 2 Tring Athletic v Leverstock Green

1 6 Welwyn Garden City v Daventry Town

Originally Posted By: bosman08

3 1 Cranfield United v Haringey Borough

Bosman08 - Thanks for doing HTFCew's job for her again. No wonder the match report from Cranfield isn't up on 'our' Website yet.