Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results Thread

I supose you don't know whether Lato, Spidermanor or Manorborn were there, it seems that Tokyngton Manor are potentially decent but people aren't taking them seriously enough because of their silly name and few can even spell it, it's such a shame the Ruislip name died.

Originally Posted By: Brimoboy
Kentish are a poor side and will not be up there at the end of the season, we played badley and still should have won the game

Yes elaborate, I've never heard of this 'Badley' guy?

Brimo you must be completely blind if you think you should have won that game, we had everything all game, all your team was doing was punting the ball long, i don't have a clue what you was looking at? When you equalised in the 80th minute you reacted as if you had won the Fa.cup final-all game you was playing for a draw, and why did i hear your manager say that was the best you have played all season....

Well I would expect Brimsdown to be very happy with an 80th minute equaliser, results havent got well so far so this may kick start their season. As for punting the ball long, well if they are balls down the channel and are productive no problem with that but every team will play to their strengths maybe this is Brimsdown Rovers main one.

Just from what people have told me that have seen them, I don't think they have many strong points. After all Brimmoboy seems to be a regular which he hasn't managed in any other prem side laugh (Don't get angry Justin, just repeating what I've been told... I'll make my own mind up once I've managed to get to a game!)

I thought the crowd of 41 was a little on the disappointing side at the Copthall Stadium or is it me, afterall there were only two SSML fixtures last night.

Originally Posted By: zezi
Both little and large were there, created a few opportunities, had two very fast guys on the wings which were decent aswell. all in all hatfield had more of the possesion but tok manor had by far the better chances..

At least one of those wingers kept the cool this week and instead of been sent off, went off with cramp :-)

rubbish, absolute rubbish, i dont know what game you were watching but you obviously wasn't watching hatfield v tok manor!! as a neutral, i was impressed with hatfield and dissapointed with manor, very 1 dimensional, and considering hatfield had both 1st choice centre halfs out, i thought they were comfortable throughout.

Apart from the goals hatfield scored, tell me how many clear cut chances did they have??? not one, they played the better football and were probably more pleasing to the eye, but who had the more clear cut opportunities?? tok manor did, it is a fact and the ref was unbelievably biased to the home team.. Hatfield are a very good side dont get me wrong but 2 nil flattered them.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I supose you don't know whether Lato, Spidermanor or Manorborn were there, it seems that Tokyngton Manor are potentially decent but people aren't taking them seriously enough because of their silly name and few can even spell it, it's such a shame the Ruislip name died.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, I finally agree with something Rhodes has come out with.

Zezi, are you an old Ruislip Manor fan?

I hate the name Tok manor but i want to give them a chance, i am an old manor fan. Considering the team is only a few months old i think they are pretty decent, they also look like they have alot of youn inexperienced players in the side but still with potential. One thing i do know they will finish no where near bottom of the league, which is probably what most peole and teams expected.

I saw the FA cup game against Biggleswade Utd (which they should have won), I thought the strengths and weakness were quite apparent. Hopefully they can build from there.

Were you at that game? There were (to my knowledge) only 4 ex Ruislip Manor supporters there. I felt very much an outsider, it didn't feel like my club any more, if you see what I mean. I will probably go to a couple of games during the season, but don't really consider myself a supporter of the new set up / club.

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, I finally agree with something Rhodes has come out with.

That's twice in one day someone agreed with something I posted. So is that why you, Lato and Spidermanor aren't particualarly fussed about the new Club and can't really be arsed to go and watch them play.