Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results Thread

New manager ??? I wasn't aware Tony Faulkner had left, I think you might have been misinformed Bos. Still a great day of results though.

No I think i meant he is a new manager at BB with a new bunch of highly rated players this season and they concede 6 goals at home, that is not good enough. Also some of these players are probably on match wages, they should donate to charity after that result, although would be nice to hear if any sending offs, as 10 goals sounds mad.

Originally Posted By: bosman08

5 1 Berkhamsted Town v Haringey Borough

Not even the great Uduma Kalu could prevent this disappointing mauling, it's already looking bleak for 'us'.

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=41699&conf=&div=

0 1 Leverstock Green v St Margaretsbury

Looks like HTFCew got the scoreline wrong on Mitoo, it was 2-0:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/mr20080823.htm

I believe Louis is Coaching 'our' Under 14's however I would have tought he could walk into 'our' First Team at the moment particularly if he has retained his amazing speed, he makes Usain Bolt look like a tortoise

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I believe Louis is Coaching 'our' Under 14's however I would have tought he could walk into 'our' First Team at the moment particularly if he has retained his amazing speed, he makes Usain Bolt look like a tortoise

ooo , we may have a Rhodesy quote of the month contender ... grin

So has Football Man been banned then, is that why he doesn't post anymore. I actually miss guessing what games he goes to, it's noticeable that he never goes where he's knows full well he won't be made welcome like Kentish Town and Bridge Avenue

I watched broxbourne game, but i would not know where to start to explain what happened, 10 goals, 2 sendings off and what looked like a broken ankle to broxbournes daryl mitchell who was shown a red card while he got stretchered off, the game was completely bonkers, broxbourne were 3-2 up at half time and a man up too but went to pot after mitchells sending off after saying something after being on the end of a bad tackle that went unpunished, and i am not joking when i say it could have been 8-8!

Apparently what Daryl Mitchell said to Kentish Town's Shaka Cole was unforgivable and he had to walk, sorry get stretchered off, I think the game was held up for some fifteen minutes.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So has Football Man been banned then, is that why he doesn't post anymore. I actually miss guessing what games he goes to, it's noticeable that he never goes where he's knows full well he won't be made welcome like Kentish Town and Bridge Avenue

no idea rhodes...I doubt it as why should he be banned?...I think more a case of cleansing the forums of drunken bullying type posts rather than banning anyone...

Wherever Kentish Town go there are always fun and games, you have to admit they are a breath of fresh air to the Premier Division

Zezi you a fan of TK or a player? Did the little and large up front work well again?

Am an old school ruislip manor head. the tall guy was upfront but they had some decent players, wprked well as a team..

Could be undercover challengers for the league.