Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results Thread

Zezi - Was Lato, Manorborn and Spidermanor at your game, Watford were away to Nottingham Forest so I assume Spidermanor definitely was.

Congratulations to Onekeown for making the only post so far today by 11.40 when there is so much to discuss from yesterday. Why hasn't Wader been on to try and explain away Biggleswade Town's embarrassing home defeat.

Originally Posted By: onekeown

Either way, it's only a game.....

Is it though, not according to Bill Shankly!

Tony is still the Gaffer at BBFC, but an unhappy Gaffer after yesterday

Agreed he must be very unhappy he has brought in lots of big name players although its early in the season conceding 6 at home to a team who will be mid table at very best is probably not good enough

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wherever Kentish Town go there are always fun and games, you have to admit they are a breath of fresh air to the Premier Division

From the neutrals I spoke to Rhodes, KTFC leave more of a nasty smell than a breath of fresh air. One person even went as far to compare them to a Sunday set-up !

Originally Posted By: bosman08

Agreed he must be very unhappy he has brought in lots of big name players although its early in the season conceding 6 at home to a team who will be mid table at very best is probably not good enough

I won't mention any names, but one big signing may have to find a club soon. Let's just say performances are no way close to matching reputation !

Results from Div 2 today

3 1 AFC Dunstable v Caddington

0 4 Aston Clinton v Wodson Park

0 4 Markyate v Kent Athletic

1 0 Mursley United v Padbury United

1 1 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Old Bradwell United

10 1 Risborough Rangers v MK Wanderers

5 1 The 61 FC (Luton) v Bletchley Town

0 4 Totternhoe v Hadley

2 2 Tring Corinthians v Bucks Students Union

We should have beat Bletchley Town by a far bigger margin and really should have hit double figures, we missed chance after chance, especially in the first half, and they were excellent opportunities to score as well.

I see MK Wanderers had another poor day, 24 goals conceded in 3 matches now, they might get a bit of a restbite on Saturday when they face another team struggling in Totternhoe.

Yes, there are wipping boys emerging and a top 6, a few in mid table could join the top lot but I imagine a gap will open up in the next few weeks and it will be a few teams fighting for the title. How many teams go up? (Obviously if they have the ground requirements in place)

Yes you can say that again going by the Non League Today Website, I'm assuming the dressing room floor was littered with broken china afterwards:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=52090

Originally Posted By: Bitch

Their gaffa is quite a dish too! bisou

I've got his mobile number if you want it!

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So has Football Man been banned then, is that why he doesn't post anymore. I actually miss guessing what games he goes to, it's noticeable that he never goes where he's knows full well he won't be made welcome like Kentish Town and Bridge Avenue

no idea rhodes...I doubt it as why should he be banned?...I think more a case of cleansing the forums of drunken bullying type posts rather than banning anyone...

biglaugh

Football Man - You've let Wader down by coming on. What's your 'expert' take on the events of last Tuesday evening at Wellingborough out of interest.

Tonights Results - Prem Division

2 2 Aylesbury Vale v Leverstock Green

1 0 Biggleswade United v Broxbourne Borough

7 2 Chalfont St Peter v Berkhamsted Town

5 2 Hanwell Town v Cockfosters

1 1 Harefield United v Colney Heath

0 4 Haringey Borough v Kentish Town

0 1 Hertford Town v Langford

1 3 Holmer Green v Tring Athletic

0 7 Welwyn Garden City v Biggleswade Town

Bosman08 - Thanks, you've done HTFCew's job for her again. Some interesting results there, I believe you were in attendance at Herns Lane.