Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

Originally Posted By: Runtings
Looks like I am missing something here, as I am sure most football club websites have links to blogs relating to the club.

Fair play to Gavin, as he has done more on the net for Kingbury London Tigers than the club itself.

yes runtings, gavin seems like a good lad......if only edgware had not chosen those hideous colours for their kit who knows what he could have done for them!!

I am not interested in what has happened before. Edgware Town FC went down the pan, with or without Gavin it seems.

As I have an affliation with London Tigers and thus Kingsbury London Tigers, and only go to a few of their matches, its nice to have something that is update about the club with reports and match pictures of games that I don't go to.

Originally Posted By: GAFFA1
Rhodes where is Bethnal Green Utd Fc blog, Gavin is impressing me with what he has done in a short time, don

GAFFA1 Rhodes let me know what you want on the Bethnal Green blog and I will see what I can come up. Is this a mens team or junior team?

The only problem will be photos as I wont be attending matches and if its a kids team you need to be careful where pictures are concerned, there is a law about it.

Gavin - Thanks for the offer, Bethnal Green United play in the Middlesex County League Premier Division which is Step 7 level but should be a lot higher than that considering the catchment area we're in and just a stones throw from Upton Park, I'm sure West Ham would welcome some sort of partnership with us in the future. This is a link to our impressive Website, there was a guy taking some photos on Saturday so if he can be tracked down then we might be able to use some of them for the Blog.

Good website, where is their home ground?

Strange they play in the Middx league though. Is this the same Middx league that I read on the TK forum are having a number of matches with morning KO times to attract groundhoppers?

What kind of crowds do they get and do they issue programmes?

Gavin - I was at our game on Saturday and we seemed to be reasonably well supported, our ground is the Mile End Stadium which is impressive and it's our first season there having spent some seven years trying to secure it, the Club can now move forward in leaps and bounds however Saturday's 5-2 defeat, when leading 2-0 at the interval, was bitterly disappointing. Yes I'm not keen on the Middlesex County League as Kentish Town had their Reserves in it the season before last and it's just a money making operation, programmes are apparently obligatory for the Premier Division, unlike in the equivalent SSML Division 2, but I didn't see any on Saturday.

Money making excersize, shouldn't think there is much money at that level to be made.

I went to the Mile End Stadium to see Blur in the mid 90's.

Dont another club play there, Sporting Bengal or at least I am sure they did.

No crowd figures given so dont know but would presume that clubs dont get more then 50 at the very max, do clubs charge an entry fee at step 7?

Ok mate i will leave it to you to sort out if you need any pics or anything let me know i have managed to get the local press down to our home game on the 6th of September and they will be bringing a photography with them, that was my brother taking the pics don

GAFFA1 - Yes I was a bit disappointed not to get a programme on Saturday, I arrived in good time about 2.40 but they didn't have any at the entrance, will you not be charging to get in and is there any possibility one can access the stadium from the opposite side rather than have to walk all the way round. Other than that I had no complaints apart from the result of course and perhaps the lack of catering facilities although the tea from a machine at 60p was reasonable. Could your brother e-mail me some of the photos he took on Saturday and I'll liaise with Gavin about creating a Blog to go alongside the revamped Website.