Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

Gavin - Will you be attending, I fancy 'you' to have another win as 'you've' impressed a lot of people in 'your' first three games.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Gavin - Will you be attending, I fancy 'you' to have another win as 'you've' impressed a lot of people in 'your' first three games.

Yes Rhodes I was in attendance, and saw the Tigers make it 3 from 3 in matches I have watched thus far. In past season's it would have taken a while for a Kingsbury team to make it 3 wins on the trot and unbeaten in 4 without conceding a goal!

Maybe I am bringing some luck to a good Kingsbury London Tigers team smile

Gavin - That's really impressive, you're certainly going to be a big loss to the Edgware FC project, are you sure you won't reconsider your position

Indeed IF the project ever sees the light of day I could update the website/blog but I dont wish to have an official role.

The Tigers are great, very friendly and appreciative of our support, and my blog.

It makes a nice change to have our vocal support encouraged and with around 15 or so of the youth team joining in we made a good noise that the players enjoyed!

Gavin - Bethnal Green United had an excellent 5-1 away win today, if I e-mail you some pics and other stuff perhaps we could set up their Blog this week if you're still up for it

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Well he does seem to have upset the Urchinfuhrer by commenting on what is common knowledge.

Spidermanor - I think you're going to be next for the chop.
How was Watford v Darlington by the way, why on earth do you bother!

When Gav first started his plans for a 'new Edgware' we supported him, when he got involved in arguments with people we backed him ! We all tried to make his supposed dream a reality & he payed us back by putting our plans down & slagging off UU. In truth, none of us had any contact with him other than through PM's. He never made a meeting or gave us his number. He's not really interested in saving Edgware, he just wants 11 men in shorts he can sing songs to !!!

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Well he does seem to have upset the Urchinfuhrer by commenting on what is common knowledge.

seeing as though I have never replied to any of gavins comments since he had his fit of conscience I do not see how you can arrive at that conclusion.....

as for common knowledge....well what is on unguarded websites is not neccessarily true now is it so perhaps you mean common libel....

always best to keep away from that sort of stuff in my opinion...this is a football forum not a soapbox for spiteful people...anyone prints anything untrue about myself and my family and I will complain and have it and them removed....

lets move on shall we...smile

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Now you have your answer. He doesn't appear to give a toss. Suprised?

I'm surprised you have broken your silence over something so trivial but not surprised by the post, I do care but in my opinion Gavin acted hastily in pulling out of the exciting Edgware FC project.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I do care but in my opinion Gavin acted hastily in pulling out of the exciting Edgware FC project.

How does all that sit with you persistantly slagging off the old Edgware for banning Gavin? Yet he is banned from here and you are ok with it because he was 'hasty'.

Lol Wader. I think Rhodesy's more than capable of doing his own PR ! Just a case of us sticking together & putting our story over.