Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

I still don't believe the 'spitting incident' took place, why would Hammond tarnish his reputation, both as a player and a person, by doing that particularly in full view of all the Broxbourne Borough supporters huddled together behind the goal the corner was being taken from. I think instead of criticising Hammond and trying to blacken his name we should give thanks and celebrate the fact that the SSML can boast such a huge talent.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I still don't believe the 'spitting incident' took place, why would Hammond tarnish his reputation, both as a player and a person, by doing that particularly in full view of all the Broxbourne Borough supporters huddled together behind the goal the corner was being taken from. I think instead of criticising Hammond and trying to blacken his name we should give thanks and celebrate the fact that the SSML can boast such a huge talent.

There probably isn't a hurdle high enough to stop you from galloping around in circles spouting your blinkered opinions.

Only he can answer that!

So we are not allowed to 'criticise' someone who spits in a fellow players face.

A huge talent he certainly is and what a cracking goal!

Oh and by the way you did not attend this match did you Cliff!

Sprocket1 - Well The Watchfull Listener was at Goffs Lane and he certainly didn't witness any spitting incident

Sprocket1 - Well The Watchfull Listener was at Goffs Lane and he certainly didn't witness any spitting incident

That may well be so, but i atendded the match as a 'neutral'...not as a Royston supporter! so can't really blame him for coming out with the 'didn't see a thing guv' whistle

Sprocket1 - How have things been at Hertingfordbury Park since Horace and HTFCew walked off into the sunset, be truthful, the Club doesn't seem the same somehow

Sprocket1 - How have things been at Hertingfordbury Park since Horace and HTFCew walked off into the sunset, be truthful, the Club doesn't seem the same somehow

It appears that you have answered your own question! as is the usual..do you practice in the mirror?
Off topic...Squirrel...Nut allergy.

Originally Posted By: onekeown
and then most came back....

Like Safraz did you mean, it's funny how everything started to go pear shaped at Goffs Lane when he upped sticks

Originally Posted By: samnosmiles
Originally Posted By: onekeown
and then most came back....

There is nothing like a mid season break to rekindle the passion, is there? doh

Joking aside,not a bad team.....your little winger is quality and ive always been impressed by Nathan at centre half........but your keeper!!!
Best of luck for next season, its going to be a hard league to win imo

• 1 month later...

I see that Broxbourne Borough have made the following announcement on the Non League Today Website:

Molten Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division club Broxbourne Borough are looking for away pre-season matches for Saturday, 11th July and also for Saturday, 25th July.

If your club is in a position to help regarding a fixture on either of these dates please contact team boss Tony Faulkner on 077860 31543.

Borough are prepared to travel a reasonable distance.

Borough had originally a confirmed fixture for the 11th July but a change of circumstance has seen them need to contact the number one website in the hope of arrangeing a game at the shorter notice that is given.