Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
Come on Cliff, the games up now. You are getting even more & more bitter & ridiculous & your posts are hardly ever football related nowadays.

In fairness to Rhodes, he hasnt changed, just the club he slates has.
I shall borrow Mrs Keeps signature.......
"cliffs alright as it goes and funny as fck if you listen to him instead of assuming he's what forum numpties think he is..."

More Great Wisdom From UU - the Online Hardman - 16th May 2009

Not so funny now, is it?

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic

your posts are hardly ever football related nowadays

Steve - Really, how about all the links to reports, results shortly after the final whistles blow and snippets of information. I also tried to bury the hatchet with Loosely and draw him into a conversation about the early 70's Arsenal side that he seemed to know so much about, such as Frank McLintock lifting the Fairs Cup on a barmy Highbury night against Anderlecht, but he didn't appear to have a clue what I was talking about.

Rhodes, I've been asked to lay off you since you are so defenceless and feeble, but be assured that my only interest is ensuring that your pathetic lies are corrected.

I'm not so sure that your Arsenal recollections are accurate either, better stick to those of Haringey, Kentish Town etc.

Adieu sweet prince.

Originally Posted By: loosely

I'm not so sure that your Arsenal recollections are accurate either, better stick to those of Haringey, Kentish Town etc.

Loosely - This says it all and is hopefully the final nail in your coffin, in what way aren't my recollections accurate, I was at the game on 28 April 1970 which only seems like yesterday.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Loosely - This says it all and is hopefully the final nail in your coffin, in what way aren't my recollections accurate, I was at the game on 28 April 1970 which only seems like yesterday.

Yes Rhodes, I can quite imagine you the cadaverous undertaker, but I doubt you have the coffin to fit me. Anyone can look up footage and reports on Google, I only doubt the accuracy of your recollections until I see the ticket stub in your hand.

You are a faker Rhodes, you can't even accurately remember a match a few days ago let alone nearly 40 years ago. Your credentials are much in doubt.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-win-the-fairs-cup-in-1970

Note the caption Rhodes, almost a direct quote by yourself, or are you also a contributor to the Arsenal Website? wink

Good try Rhodes but no cigar....

Originally Posted By: Wader

I know the concept seems a bit weird to you SAFC folk, but the main thing to expect from Fans Focus is that you don't have to pay to access it.

But I am interested and as you are in the mood seemingly to give your wordage for free on here Loosley, how many members do SAFC have at the moment?

Loosely - I admit I stated on the another Forum that Tokyngton Manor's penalty miss on Saturday came when the score was 2-2 and not 1-1 but I hadn't consulted my notes that was all, you're becoming desperate now. I note that you have conveniently avoided answering Wader's question from earlier today, I made him spot on and am also curious to know how many members Southill Alexander have at the moment.

Cliff, you are on the back foot and I understand why you feel that you constantly need to attack. Half the matches you purport to have gone to the other half you don't even pay attention.

You need to start getting a grip Rhodes, and concentrate on preserving your reputation through hard work.

I notice that you have attempted to sidestep the issue over taking details from the internet and then trying to pass them off as your own. You do this often, I'm only too happy to unmask you for the faker you are.

I'm only too happy to unmask you for the faker you are.

This reminds me very much of you in the role of Tom Cruise in the film 'Eyes Wide Shut' when he is unmasked in the 'house of sin', I don't know whether you have seen the film but I'm sure LATO will endorse that view.
Like I said I'm sure your a decent chap and I bear you or Southill Alexander no ill will but don't you think that shareholders, private Websites and Boardroom whisperings shouldn't be a part of football at our level, it is supposed to be grassroots afterall and gives out a bad example.

No Rhodes, this reminds me of you in the role of Dustin Hoffman in the film "Rainman", another Tom Cruise movie. A story of a severely autistic man who has no awareness of the world around him, communicates poorly and has no social skills.

I have no illusions of you being a decent chap Clifford, you lie and tell so many outlandish tales and think that you will never be found out. You have been found out.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

This reminds me very much of you in the role of Tom Cruise in the film 'Eyes Wide Shut' when he is unmasked in the 'house of sin', I don't know whether you have seen the film but I'm sure LATO will endorse that view.

Sorry despite being a fan of Kubrick I haven't seen it. Saw a good film yesterday if you are interested though.