Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

Originally Posted By: KTreserves

jumping off before the ship sinks again.

KTreserves - Is that the part of Titanic where Jack and Rose are holding onto the rail at the back of the ship before it plunges headlong into the icy depths of the Atlantic. Have we met by the way.

Kentish Town will survive and will get stronger, and saf careful what you say, as i take from from your comments that the broxbourne approach was not totally legal, which is a pity.

Players come and players go and people want expenses, thats all well and good, but what happens if there is not enough money for a club to pay expenses, should these players then go to club that are willing to pay expenses ie Edgware etc.

Players want players want, i wish life was that easy.

Originally Posted By: saf06

The differance is when players are promised!

Yes, and don't forget Head Coaches too!

You may have a point saf, but sometimes situation's are beyond even my control as you are well aware.

And you will always be offered a bacon roll saf, i never hold grudges at the end of the day im only here to provide football and for the love of the game, Ive put my money into what i believe.

the match is off tonight saf, as cockfosters were given a cup match instead, so we have the night off. I will only charge you

Mr Rhodes, there you go having a go at the club again, for your information, Mr Temile has been well look after by the club finacially through out his stay with us, if you had any idea, then i would expect an apology. If Clem wanted to earn big bucks then he should have moved to a bigger club who could fulfill his demands, but this club will not be held to ransom by no individual, it has never done and never will, to many ppl have put in thousnads of free hrs to take us to were we are now and invested thosands of pounds with no return. Those that have been promised something will have those promises fulfilled, when the time is right, but not until then. We live in he real world Rhodes unlike some. So stop shooting from the hip and grasping thin air, make statements when you have the full facts and not hearsay.

sorry was a bit harsh of me tiger, i realsie the situation, i think in order to keep players like Big Jon, they need to be made aware of that situation - i spoke to him the other day and he said that was holding him back a bit etc etc....I reaslise how much you have put in. What i don't appreciate is KTRESERVE coming on here talking bull about me not doing anything for the club - for someone who has just joined he has a lot to say and needs to see the bigger picture!

Originally Posted By: Tiger007

Mr Temile has been well look after by the club finacially through out his stay with us

Lol, that's possibly the funniest statement I have ever read

Im glad that you think so Rhodes (I presumme u would know because you are HIS AGENT, as you keep telling us,) maybe he should look for another agent then.

Have you any idea what Mr Temile has recieved from the club..................answer NO....so once again please only state facts and not assumptions.

Have you any idea what Mr Temile has recieved from the club

I'm only going by what I have been told from the horses mouth

So shame us all and tell us how much he has recieved.............if you dare

As far as I'm aware Clement never received a penny piece from the Club in over two seasons, that's poor in my opinion however I stand to be corrected if I'm mistaken. It was the same with Hector despite the countless spying missions he went on last season as far afield as Ampthill Town and paid fares out of his own pocket.

Well Well, there a surprise, can i ask are you on commision as you are his agent, then i wonder why he has told you he has recieved nothing ?

Not great communication between your client and your self Mr rhodes..............now i am shocked.............is the great one keeping secrets from you?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I stand to be corrected if I'm mistaken

Money was never discussed between Clement and myself but my impression, and instinct, was he never received a penny piece from the Club, if you say he did then I believe you, thousands wouldn't.

I see that Broxbourne have secured the services of Sam Rose from Ware and Luke Smith from Brimsdown Rovers, two useful acquisitions:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=54737