Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

Is there anything in the Broxbourne Mercury about last Saturday's game at the Copthall Stadium, there is quite a comprehensive report in the Islington Gazette:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/islington/gazette/sport/

• 2 weeks later...

I was interested to see on the Non League Today Website that Broxbourne have put in a seven day request for Kentish Town's star man Safraz Pivano:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=54426

Saf06 - I note that Nellie has conveniently avoided your post like the plague since you made it at 3.54pm and you're right as it would have been nice if Kentish Town had let you know the position. That was what I was referring to in an earlier post as 'poor administration' at the Club as you should have been taken to one side and informed that Broxbourne had made a seven day approach for your services.

Well well gd afternoon , Saf has always been the same, and he knew full well that broxbourne had come in for a 7 day approach as i have spoken to their manager and they had already discussed the move even before the approach was made. So no Poor admidistration on any one part its just life, I wish saf well but he better no mess up this move as they wont take it to kindly, so only time will tell. But KTFC will survive as it has always done, players come players go.

Well, like i said, it came from broxbourne that they had put a 7day in for me, not from kentish, and it would have been nice if Kentish had at least asked me what my plans were, as i said! The only discussion we had before was i was asked if i mind a 7day put in for me, i then responded by saying no-but it depends wether kentish will let me go.

I wish Kentish the best, there is no way they will get relegated, if they keep on to the players they have and not bring in crap replacements for the ones who have left!

Saf, what is the point of your last post? If you're complaining about the lack of enthusiasm for football at Kentish Town, you're just contributing it by not attending the games, missing training, criticizing players and jumping off before the ship sinks. What exactly are you suggesting that KT do to rectify the team spirit situation?

This sort of attitude goes a long way towards explaining the lack of attendance at games and training. You don

Originally Posted By: saf06
The only discussion we had before was i was asked if i mind a 7day put in for me, i then responded by saying no-but it depends wether kentish will let me go.

Sounds like they were tapping you up before they made a legal approach. Oopsie naughty Broxbourne.

Enjoy your time back there Saf.

To rectify team spirit : Management could call round players and let them know what is going on, training facilities could be improved....anyway i don't want to get into an arguement about kentish town because i beleive we could have gone far with the team we HAD!

If you cannot see talent in this team then I am amazed, just as I am amazed you are willing to desert the team because we have problems,

Find it hard to accept that a player of this club will just pick the matches he attends based on how the team is playing.

There are some of us who keep on keeping the faith, and even if you think we are crap, there is an army of opposition players, who think we have a brilliantly talented bunch of players. I know who I would rather believe.

I personally don

Firstly my decision to leave was because i called every player i believed was a key player and asked them wether they were staying, when every single one of them said No i decided to leave. KTFC had sunk months ago! I was one of the ones who tried to rescue KTFC, but was geting no help.

I think you are forgeting i know who you are on here, so why so bitter?

Wow, Saffie... you've admitted Broxbourne called you before the 7 dayer was even put in and now you're saying Clem is going to do the same when he gets a new club.

We all know it happens but I'd advise you to keep your comments off here before you get people into trouble.