Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

Tony had given out lots of positves regarding his team and was looking good in his mind. Does this mean that in truth he didn't think there was any hope of promotion into the Ryman this year?

Well they won't be if he takes all those players he thinks are Step 3 quality. His successor will inherit a team of 4 players :welcome:

Are Ware not one step up, Ryman 1 which is I believe step 4 to which Tony was aiming? So I presume your answer is the squad was not up to challenging for the promotion spot.

Well done to Ware on making a good appointment, I think what TF has achieved at BB V&E gives him the right to chance it at a higher level. I don't think that after the way they parted company last season, there was ever a chance of Glen Alzapiedi going back to Wodson Park.

Well done to Ware on making a good appointment, I think what TF has achieved at BB V&E gives him the right to chance it at a higher level. I don't think that after the way they parted company last season, there was ever a chance of Glen Alzapiedi going back to Wodson Park.

Thanks Syd, thats what most people think as well.

Oneeown - Yes but that's not going to make Broxbourne Borough feel any better is it, they have lost a good Manager in Tony Faulkner at the worst possible time

Oneeown - Yes but that's not going to make Broxbourne Borough feel any better is it, they have lost a good Manager in Tony Faulkner at the worst possible time

Onekeown might switch his allegiance to Ware now Rhodes. So might Mr Faulkner's personal publicist Dave Griffiths!

Horace, Knowing Dave as well as I do, there is no chance of him not carrying on doing the work he does for BB. In fact he has often written pieces for Ware in the past & is still on good terms with Ware chairman Aiden Mynott.

Don't take this the wrong way but I give Tony until Easter, or until the end of the season, and he will come crawling back to Goffs Lane with his tail between his legs

Onekeown might switch his allegiance to Ware now Rhodes. So might Mr Faulkner's personal publicist Dave Griffiths!

Not sure they will want Griffo getting any news before non league 24...

Not sure they will want Griffo getting any news before non league 24...

LOL - forgot about Mr Morgan!

I see that Tony Faulkner has wasted no time in poaching Bradley Drisdale from Broxbourne Borough:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=62606

I also see that Broxbourne have recently appointed Mark Beeles to succeed Tony Faulkner who clearly has a hard act to follow, I can't say I've ever heard of him:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=62597

Did you read the article Cliff, it tells you all about him. He is already familiar with many of the people at Goffs Lane.

He is already familiar with many of the people at Goffs Lane.

That's not always a good thing in football though, it's far better to have a complete stranger walk through the door and start with a blank piece of paper

He is already familiar with many of the people at Goffs Lane.

In my opinion That's not always a good thing in football though, I think it's far better to have a complete stranger walk through the door and start with a blank piece of paper. But then again, I've never had to make such decisions, so I might be talking out of my behind!

Horace - I'm not sure what you mean by that but I was going by the perfect example of Clement Temile when he arrived at Kentish Town in August 2006, he didn't know any of the players from adam and it was an education to watch him at work, he knew exactly what he wanted and it was only a matter of weeks before every single player was eating out of the palm of his hand

Horace - I'm not sure what you mean by that but I was going by the perfect example of Clement Temile when he arrived at Kentish Town in August 2006, he didn't know any of the players from adam and it was an education to watch him at work, he knew exactly what he wanted and it was only a matter of weeks before every single player was eating out of the palm of his hand. The impressive improvement in results came with the arrival of a talented coach however - Hector Varela

Horace - Hector joined the Club a year after Clement did when everything was firmly in place for that famous promotion in 2007/2008, he was in the right place at the right time although to be fair he took the reins when Clement went to Nigeria for some three weeks at a critical time of the season to be interviewed for the National Coach job vacated by Bertie Vogts, he won four games out of four during that period through his tactical genious.

Horace - Hector joined the Club a year after Clement did when everything was firmly in place for that famous promotion in 2007/2008, he was in the right place at the right time although to be fair he took the reins when Clement went to Nigeria for some three weeks at a critical time of the season to be interviewed for the National Coach job vacated by Bertie Vogts, he won four games out of four during that period through his tactical genious.

Don't you mean hoping to be interviewed..........