Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

Willo the Cat - You always came across as a 'peacemaker' and got in amongst the punches to pull players apart however I always felt that you had a hidden agenda

HTFCew - I'm not sure whether a League Official should be divulging 'Confidential' information on this Forum, aren't the League Minutes just intended for Officials of SSML Club's.

Rhodesy there is a pattern developing here with you and doors. To open one you need to unlock it first.

Perhaps that is where you have been going wrong with The Great One's career?

Saf06 - I think Horace is in a playful mood at present, as far as I'm aware you took your punishment like a man and have learnt your lesson about playing in the Islington Midweek League, it's just not worth it

Saf06 - I think Horace is in a playful mood at present, as far as I'm aware you took your punishment like a man and have learnt your lesson about playing in the Islington Midweek League, it's just not worth it

Do you want me to give chapter and verse?

Please leave me out of any arguements or disagreements please....thanks :)

Next time, make sure there's no photographers there!

We know what needs doing to get step 4 accrediation and its in hand.

Yes.. yours! Keep your better players together for a couple of years. Shame Burkey and Max have gone, could be the difference but up top and your keeper is where you need to improve

Up top we have last seasons prem top scorer with 43 goals, Ryan Wade. In goal we have in mine and many others view the best keeper at this and two levels above in Obey Murefu.

Its all about opinions..... :futbolbud2:

... In goal we have in mine and many others view the best keeper at this and two levels above in Obey Murefu.

My opinion is you clearly need to get out more.

It's an anagram for what the Parent who had lost his son asked the official isn't it...U REF, U ME BOY?

... In goal we have in mine and many others view the best keeper at this and two levels above in Obey Murefu.

My opinion is you clearly need to get out more.

as I said, its all about opinions.... :cheesy (2):

As I said my opinion is you need to get out more :applause:

Agree with onekeown on Ryan Wade, pound for pound the best goalscorer in this league

He didn't really do it for Royston though did he in the short time he was at Garden Walk

Agree with onekeown on Ryan Wade, pound for pound the best goalscorer in this league

He didn't really do it for Royston though did he in the short time he was at Garden Walk

Remarkably he's already notched 11 league goals despite appearing for three different clubs so far!

Yes but how many for Royston Town, that's what I'm saying, I think Wade knew what a hard act he had to follow at Garden Walk which is why he didn't stick around for long

Yes but how many for Royston Town, that's what I'm saying, I think Wade knew what a hard act he had to follow at Garden Walk which is why he didn't stick around for long

As usual you are talking out of your backside! Wadey never wanted to leave Broxbourne Borough. Big money on offer at megabucks Royston was a temptation but he's back where he wants to be now.