Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

Agree with onekeown on Ryan Wade, pound for pound the best goalscorer in this league, I'm not with you on Obey though, without doubt one of the best in this league on his day but to say 2 leagues higher, as you Mrs Obey?

well ive seen him 4 times and hes yet to have an 'on his day' performance

Remarkably he's already notched 11 league goals despite appearing for three different clubs so far!

Horace - As I've said before, no disrespect but Ryan Wade couldn't hold a candle to Craig Hammond

Remarkably he's already notched 11 league goals despite appearing for three different clubs so far!

Horace - As I've said before, no disrespect but Ryan Wade couldn't hold a candle to Craig Hammond

Who's talking about Craig Hammond? Ryan Wade = 16 goals in 16 games for 3 different Premier Div clubs = not bad going. You saw him totally outshine Hammond in the cup final at Letchworth last season. Hammond looked ordinary, Wade was superb.

Just want to go back to my comment about up top and in goal... had actually forgot Wadey had gone back. Game I saw they had Lee Mitchell and then Pani. No disrespect to either of them but you wouldn't expect that striking partnership to be spearheading a title challenge.

Who's talking about Craig Hammond? Ryan Wade = 16 goals in 16 games for 3 different Premier Div clubs = not bad going. You saw him totally outshine Hammond in the cup final at Letchworth last season. Hammond looked ordinary, Wade was superb.

That may not be correct. Of the three clubs, Royston are the only ones to have taken advantage of the facility to put team sheets on Mitoo for every game. It is possible he has played in games for Hertford or Broxbourne and not scored. 16 goals still very good though, but not as good as Mr Cooper of Colney Heath - see http://football.mitoo.co.uk/PlayersHistory2.cfm?PI=409543&LeagueCode=SMID2009

That may not be correct. Of the three clubs, Royston are the only ones to have taken advantage of the facility to put team sheets on Mitoo for every game. It is possible he has played in games for Hertford or Broxbourne and not scored. 16 goals still very good though, but not as good as Mr Cooper of Colney Heath - see http://football.mitoo.co.uk/PlayersHistory2.cfm?PI=409543&LeagueCode=SMID2009

Wadey scored 4 in 3 for Hertford, so he had one in hand! He's bound to have been suspended for a game or three as well!

This is getting silly now, how much publicity do Broxbourne Borough want:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=61987

Well now you come to mention it Broxbourne do have Safraz Pivano and Bradley Drysdale on their 'pay roll', two good friends of mine

Tony Faulkners' personal publicist Dave "Max Clfford" Griffiths is even more prolific than yourself, and channels it all into positive presentation regarding his club, Broxbourne Borough.

Tony Faulkners' personal publicist Dave "Max Clfford" Griffiths is even more prolific than yourself, and channels it all into positive presentation regarding his club, Broxbourne Borough.

Aah yes Horace, the difference is that Dave is as genuine as they come & he only reports the facts, rather than speculate on inaccuracies. The term 'Football person' is used far too liberally on this forum, but Dave does genuinely come under that category.

Broxbourne are a good side though, they try to play it the right way & although Ryan Wade does get a fair amount of their goals, they are an all round strong unit. Too keep on getting results even after the departures of Tony Burke & Max Mitchell can only confirm this.

Aah yes Horace, the difference is that Dave is as genuine as they come & he only reports the facts, rather than speculate on inaccuracies. The term 'Football person' is used far too liberally on this forum, but Dave does genuinely come under that category.

Broxbourne are a good side though, they try to play it the right way & although Ryan Wade does get a fair amount of their goals, they are an all round strong unit. Too keep on getting results even after the departures of Tony Burke & Max Mitchell can only confirm this.

I wasn't saying otherwise, syd. Dave's reporting of the facts does tend towards hyperbole though, you must admit.

I wasn't saying otherwise, syd. Dave's reporting of the facts does tend towards hyperbole though, you must admit.

Lol, I wouldn't disagree with you there Horace. Although it's much nicer having someone like Dave promoting your club positively rather than having poisonous jerks post lies !

it's much nicer having someone promoting your club positively rather than having poisonous jerks post lies !

OH!.....and i was just starting to warm towards Loose!