Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

George Purcell

fleet_fan

I know this is true as well! straight from the horses mouth! you all need to lay down your uzis and stop cussin each other and actually listen when a viable piece of info becomes available, because it wouldn't have just come out of thin air now would it! he will be off soon; fed up with not playing since.... hmmmm wembley i believe!

But George was an unused sub at Wembley and has made 3 sub appearances since Wembley. But yeah people have been getting a little uppity lately. But it is understandable as we have had false rumour thrown at us before. I remember when some Chelmsford fan came on here and said Sacha was going to sign for them. I was stupid enough to have got wound up by that person.

Ah you beat me to it Pat

Originally Posted By: fleet_fan
Special K my mate is good mates with George and he told him ok!!
For starters i go fleet alot of the time and some away games .. was you at Torquay???? So if i heard somethng why lie ???
By the way i hope you dont look like your picture ...haha

Did I ever say that you where 100% wrong about this? Geez it is almost like you want to make enemies on this forum. And as a matter of fact I am a season ticket holder so I go to every home game. And as far as away games go I can not get to as many as I would like due to work commitments. So I am so sorry I do not go to as many away games due to me having to work to pay the bills.

Special K , this is a forum i heard some news which i believe is 100% true as it was from George's mate so being a forum i posted it, the thing i dont like is when people call you a bull shitter!

I dont want arguments by the way friendly banter is a joke making enemies when i go football is stupid!!

fleet fan, no disrespect to you, but over the last year we've seen a truckload of people coming on here telling us such-and-such is happening, or so-and-so is leaving, especially by people who have signed on that very day, that it makes us a trifle suspicious of anything that comes from a source we've never heard of...

Keep posting with us now you're here!

Judging by the look on Georges face when he passed us having been substituted at half time at Forest green, i think he may have had a row then! Before the second half was under way he was showered and changed and went to sit on the other side of the ground from Liam.

Personally I think he always will be a bit part player, he has had some great games for us but never really moved on from original promise. Loan move may be his best bet, he needs to play more to improve and clearly is not going to get the opportunity here.

Sorry i have to disagree with you, i don't think that george has really added anything to his game in the last 6 months to a year, he has a bit of pace and a good left peg but thats it. For a winger he hasn't got the ability to whip balls into the box for the strikers on a consistant basis,and when he comes up against good experienced defenders he struggles to get past them. Good squad player needs first team football.