Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

George Purcell

fleet_fan

Originally Posted By: Alan W (GNFC)
Transfer Window doesnt apply to Blue Square South/ North sides or to clubs below that level, though as far as I am aware. So he could drop down a level or more if he so wishes.

I knew there was something like that in place - wasn't sure if it meant they could transfer only between clubs at that level tho.

Still think its a complete bullsh!t story tho!

Originally Posted By: Alan W (GNFC)
Transfer Window doesnt apply to Blue Square South/ North sides or to clubs below that level, though as far as I am aware. So he could drop down a level or more if he so wishes.

Would I be correct in saying we can still put him on loan, until he cools down, if the rumour is true?

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Wanna try that again, maybe in English?

Am still trying to work out what your age, and where I live have to do with me doubting your story - which even you admit was just a rumour

From the quality of his written English, I put him at about 7 years old- probably off sick from year 2 infants school.
My 8 year old writes with better grammar than that.
Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised to see George go on loan; with a first team squad of 20 or so, it is going to be impossible to keep everyone happy.....or match fit.

I have not posted for a while, but saw this thread and I still keep an eye on what goes on. Players and managers must have disagreement and not see eye to eye quiet often, and they then just get on with it, no doubt players do the same. Sadly, and occasionally, one or the other throws all the toys out and stomps off. Sad if that is what has happened in this case, but let's hope it can be sorted :-)

For you PakMan bullshiting bit then say: You wont call it bul [****!!****] when its true.

If I knew who you were you called buy me a drink Tuesday night - thats if you go !!!

For you Hampsted gaz, "Proper Grammar for you, Gary!"

We didnt all go to private schools where we eat with a silver spoon and napkin!Whilst with a nun ... tongue