Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clubs in financial difficulties.

Bill Kent

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: eufckev
What's his date of registration got to do with it, Karl? We're not all sad, old [****!!****] with over 19000 posts.

crikey thats a bit of a rant kev...calm down...its only a forum....

as for the date of his registration...well think about it...!!

if you can think that objectively that is...grin

I think you read into this too much UU, you have questioned my registration date before, as i said then i used to preside under a different user name. I remember my first game at The Fleet. A 3-2 loss to Gloucester City when we were in the Dr. Martins. Circa 1996ish. I was taken by my Dad, first football game i ever went to, was hooked and have been ever since. If you want to some "proof" of my supporting history just ask some of the people i stand with, they are all on here, Ian D, KShep, GordonT, Kev... Heres what i don't get about you, you seem to enjoy pissing people off. Its obvious to me that you obviously are a sad sad man, not content with ruining the fortunes of just one non league club. I hope we do get Hornchurch in the FA Cup, or should i say AFC Hornchurch (those 3 letters mean alot!) Pints on you if our paths cross? maybe not, those 19000 posts don't write themselves eh...

I find that its always easy to pi55 off narrow minded people dave that appear on forums with abusive posts and think that they know everything but in fact know nowt.....my endeavours on behalf of many NL football clubs are much documented for those that wish to know and also an easy target for bigots and mindless trolls on forums....all part of a days work for me....

your comments about Hx are so far removed from the reality of it all and the original club still remains healthy and intact although I wouldn't expect you to understand how that works either as you seem to know little about the reason for afc at this moment in time but no matter..I am sure it will dawn on you in due course as you stumble your way through the hallowed seat of learning up there in robins county...and here's some advice... never assume the obvious...things usually tend to be somewhat different...and I don't drink pints thank you...

far to common for a man of my standing...smile

Originally Posted By: eufckev
Originally Posted By: Global Mod
Our aim is for everybody to be able to enjoy this site.

We do, but when people like UU come on and wind everyone up and p*** everyone off then its not enjoyable. Nothings going to get sorted if it carries on.

Not everyone, Kev, but he does seem to get under your skin! smile