Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clubs in financial difficulties.

Bill Kent

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I am pretty sure that oxford are not struggling financially gaz....just because a team doesn't perform on the pitch doesn't actually mean they are doing badly at the bank...

Their recent woes have been quite widely reported Unc:

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/3694611.United_face_new_crisis/

You're spending too long on forums and the news is getting past you.

Originally Posted By: Stu M
I am pretty sure that oxford are not struggling financially gaz....just because a team doesn't perform on the pitch doesn't actually mean they are doing badly at the bank...

Their recent woes have been quite widely reported Unc:

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/3694611.United_face_new_crisis/

You're spending too long on forums and the news is getting past you.

not been on here for ages but no matter...it was never a place for facts was it...grin

is this what you mean...

As rumours spread on fans' internet forums and speculation about the club's financial position grew, bosses declined to make a statement last night.

grin

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: EUFC superb
According to the NLP, they're struggling to pay the 400-odd K rent on their stadium.

Can't pay their rent with gates of 4,500?............The Fleet contemplating moving to a new Stadium with less than 2,000 gates........Interesting!

We wouldn't be paying

Originally Posted By: Darter
if AFC Hornchurch played the Fleet, I would be standing with the Hornchurch fans who have welcomed me so warmly to their club this year and who don't seem to have an issue with a football fan wanting more than one team to be successful!

Yes - Hornchurch and West Ham, most probably.

Confguide in-joke alert: Classic NLL.

in fact its usually the opposite...!!

Touchy bugger aint you. I used Oxford as an example after reading this weeks NLP. Bit pricey for you at

Originally Posted By: Bill Kent

in fact its usually the opposite...!!

Touchy bugger aint you. I used Oxford as an example after reading this weeks NLP. Bit pricey for you at

Originally Posted By: Dave EUFC

He has 1.50 alright, all those unpaid refunds from dodgy double glazing add up ya know...

steady dave...we have danced this dance before on here....be nice play nice and hope and trust that the white hats are in charge come february...grin

I always play nice, you of all people should know that...

He has 1.50 alright, all those unpaid refunds from dodgy double glazing add up ya know...

steady dave...we have danced this dance before on here....be nice play nice and hope and trust that the white hats are in charge come february...grin

I always play nice, you of all people should know that...

how very revealing dave from nottingham....I don't know you from adam although you may very well know of me...in any event your banter is soooo much old hat...find some new stuff..there a good chappie...

by the way are you renewing your recent love affair with the fleet come february or do you think we may have to execute plan B....grin