Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BrimsdownRover

OldTowner

Another one who dont like you , The list gets longer yet again.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Rover, abbeynut & albury, who actually listens to their sad envious ramblings anyway?

I'm sure nobody takes these guys seriously. However we are in the lower reaches of non-league footy so we are gonna attract the lower form of supporter too.

Once we get our Stadium up and running and the revenue streams coming in, we'll leave the Chavvy's and co behind similar to the mid-nineties.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Rover, abbeynut & albury, who actually listens to their sad envious ramblings anyway?

I'm sure nobody takes these guys seriously. However we are in the lower reaches of non-league footy so we are gonna attract the lower form of supporter too.

Once we get our Stadium up and running and the revenue streams coming in, we'll leave the Chavvy's and co behind similar to the mid-nineties.

Actually, no one ... unless you have a text to sound device! elephant

I must have been asleep... you were around in the mid-nineties ?

I see nothing to be envious of Please explain why us and Abbey should be envious of a club that groundshare's with brimmo and is then likely to groundshare with various athletics clubs , Oh and last time I looked the cafe might just about squeeze in 50 people ,Not much of a clubhouse there then. Dont forget your binnoculars when your at home Its a long way across 8 lanes ,perhaps you could ponce some second hand binnoculars off the london theatre's . grin