Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Forest 0 Enfield Town 6

lovely stuff

Majic result we are really making poor teams look poor and thats what good teams should be doing. Plus we have beaten Ware FC in our good run too.

Redbridge is the next milestone in my books, a team in play off spot and doing well, it will be another benchmark for the improvements the management have instilled with the team.

I've always been one to back SM and MS when the chips were down and bearing in mind the early season pressure they were under the turnaround has been impressive, however we are still 3/4 wins on the spin away from where we would like to be.

Roll on Tuesday and the good performances.

1 Brentwood Town 11 8 3 0 22 6 +16 27

2 Waltham Abbey 11 8 2 1 26 9 +17 26

3 Aveley 11 6 5 0 18 5 +13 23

4 East Thurrock United 9 7 1 1 24 12 +12 22

5 Concord Rangers 11 6 2 3 20 12 +8 20

6 Redbridge 11 5 4 2 21 11 +10 19

7 Ware 9 6 1 2 21 12 +9 19

8 Leyton 11 6 1 4 23 16 +7 19

9 Wingate & Finchley 10 5 3 2 20 11 +9 18

10 Maldon Town 11 5 2 4 18 16 +2 17

11 Northwood 11 5 2 4 14 12 +2 17

12 Tilbury 12 5 1 6 21 17 +4 16

13 Cheshunt 10 5 0 5 15 16 -1 15

14 Enfield Town 10 4 1 5 21 23 -2 13

15 Thamesmead Town 10 3 2 5 14 18 -4 11

16 Potters Bar Town 11 2 4 5 13 14 -1 10

17 Chatham Town 11 3 1 7 14 20 -6 10

18 Great Wakering Rovers 11 2 4 5 10 21 -11 10

19 Ilford 11 2 1 8 6 21 -15 7

20 Waltham Forest 12 1 2 9 8 30 -22 5

21 Hillingdon Borough 11 1 1 9 7 27 -20 4

22 Witham Town 11 1 1 9 14 41 -27 4

Doesn't this look better?

That's "Lizzy" Wagga, and what a band they were, the legend that was Phil Lynott is sorely missed.

Live & Dangerous is an astonishingly great album (even if most of it wasn't actually live!) I can remember getting on the 149 bus to Tottenham Court Road (use to take nearly 2 hours to get there!) one Saturday to purchase my copy from the Virgin megastore with 4 or 5 mates circa 1979!......oh happy days!

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
A great result!! excited Well done to the lads!! greenapple We seem to play well at grounds with a running track!!!whistle

.... and I'm told that the atmosphere was really good - showing it doesn't matter how many are there just being behind the team.

Originally Posted By: Jim Cunneen
A great result!! excited Well done to the lads!! greenapple We seem to play well at grounds with a running track!!!whistle

.... and I'm told that the atmosphere was really good - showing it doesn't matter how many are there just being behind the team.

Agree totally Jim.

I'll be there on Tuesday an exceptional atmosphere, a larger than average crowd and good vociferous support for a club with a new stadium in the pipeline and a team in great form.

One word of warning, all i've managed to see is one draw and the rest were defeats in the past year. So come on lads put my bad omens to rest too.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United

Agree totally Jim.

I'll be there on Tuesday an exceptional atmosphere, a larger than average crowd and good vociferous support for a club with a new stadium in the pipeline and a team in great form.......

doah doah doah

Yep I bet the noise from behind the goal was deafening!

How many were actually behind the goal?

This is desperate stuff, please stop & be honest with yourselves,

You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear as my Nan use to say, however we can make the best of what we've got which I'm sure we will.

Agree totally Jim.

I'll be there on Tuesday an exceptional atmosphere, a larger than average crowd and good vociferous support for a club with a new stadium in the pipeline and a team in great form.

One word of warning, all i've managed to see is one draw and the rest were defeats in the past year. So come on lads put my bad omens to rest too.

How much will it cost us to ban you from the ground to ensure a win?

Originally Posted By: Gazza

Agree totally Jim.

I'll be there on Tuesday an exceptional atmosphere, a larger than average crowd and good vociferous support for a club with a new stadium in the pipeline and a team in great form.......

doah doah doah

Yep I bet the noise from behind the goal was deafening!

How many were actually behind the goal?

This is desperate stuff, please stop & be honest with yourselves,

You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear as my Nan use to say, however we can make the best of what we've got which I'm sure we will.

You never make any noise behind the goal anyway!! flame Unless you're barracking the legend that is Soooooooooper Kev excited or your favourite player of all time Jon Stevenson!!! evil

Wagga you've hit a chord with me, my advice to the board is get that tune on as the boys come out onto the pitch, I think it could be a theme.

If we cant get that on by Tuesday then the fans behind the goal should give us a chorus. [/qu
ote]

Consider it done dj3