Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weymouth match goal clips

Urchins

That is brilliant. Who was that I can hear screaming?

Originally Posted By: Nutchutney
What a great day out and what a fantastic result. We had to work hard for the win and deserved to go through.
Seeing Jen with tears in her eyes when Simon scored shows what an important moment this was in our season.
Well done to all the travelling Urchins for getting behind the team!

You just made me cry again bisou

well done all of you fans today cuddle

Originally Posted By: URCHINETT
Originally Posted By: Nutchutney
What a great day out and what a fantastic result. We had to work hard for the win and deserved to go through.
Seeing Jen with tears in her eyes when Simon scored shows what an important moment this was in our season.
Well done to all the travelling Urchins for getting behind the team!

You just made me cry again bisou

well done all of you fans today cuddle

It was great to see you standing with the travelling Urchin army. These are the days we cherish and look back on with great pride and affection.
I really hope we get a good draw and a live game from Setanta to give our club a much needed cash boost.

what a day the support was fantastic second half our players thought tooth and nail and had that never say die attitude and played some good football and weymouth if they play like they did yesterday they will struggle to stay in the conference so well done to all and as gary says they all derserved prasied.

Bring on Leeds

Originally Posted By: Skid
Ha ! Ha ! - Ohhh Bobby, Bobby - how did you get away with strangling the steward (lol)

All i was doing was sharing the Urchin happiness. He didn't seem very happy though. Bunch of Jobsworths that they were.

At the end of the the clip for the first goal, it seems as if Krissy Lee is hugging one of their players. Again sharing the Urchin happiness.