Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mike Smee

the_wise_one

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: Gazza
I don't think that that this should really be discussed on here but.................. I am led to believe that Mike is just "Taking a Break" at the moment. Nuff said? happy

SL, that's about as clear as mud, is that "taking a break" as in on holiday or to coin another phrase "on garden leave" or is he "on sick leave".

Just a definative answer would be nice for the supporters.

Also can any player/coach/manager at our club just "take a break"? doah all very bizarre!

It would appear he is "Taking a Break from Football" at this momernt in time, what part of that don't you understand you Numpty? angry

I think Gazza fully understood that Mike was 'taking a break from football'..What he found as 'clear as mud' was the reason WHY he was doing so.As Mike still seems to be involved with the U18's,its seems mike is really 'taking a break from working with Stuart'.Rather than 'football'.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
i.e McCluskeys? Town House (happy days), The Final Furlong? Rio's two left feet. We can even name it, ready for this, sit tight 'The Out of Towner' boom boom.

As long as they serve decent ale, they can call it what they like as far as I'm concerned.

Or they could call it the Badger Bar, I suppose.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
I don't think that that this should really be discussed on here but.................. I am led to believe that Mike is just "Taking a Break" at the moment. Nuff said? happy

SL, that's about as clear as mud, is that "taking a break" as in on holiday or to coin another phrase "on garden leave" or is he "on sick leave".

Also can any player/coach/manager at our club just "take a break"? doah all very bizarre!

It would appear he is "Taking a Break from Football" at this momernt in time, what part of that don't you understand you Numpty? angry

I think Gazza fully understood that Mike was 'taking a break from football'..What he found as 'clear as mud' was the reason WHY he was doing so.As Mike still seems to be involved with the U18's,its seems mike is really 'taking a break from working with Stuart'.Rather than 'football'.

Well that is something you would have to take up with Mike and not me crazy2

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion at all.

Thankyou LS, should have known only the male species would be able to understand a simple question! doah

Originally Posted By: Badger
i.e McCluskeys? Town House (happy days), The Final Furlong? Rio's two left feet. We can even name it, ready for this, sit tight 'The Out of Towner' boom boom.

As long as they serve decent ale, they can call it what they like as far as I'm concerned.

As a fund raising excercise we should have a drinking comp, whoever drinks the most can name the bar. We could rake in hundreds of thousands.

Originally Posted By: Badger

As a fund raising excercise we should have a drinking comp, whoever drinks the most can name the bar. We could rake in hundreds of thousands.

I suppose at the end of the competition the winner wouldn't have a clue as to what it was all about!

Thankyou LS, should have known only the male species would be able to understand a simple question! doah

You really are a Saddo Gazza, he's simply not involved with the First Team at the moment, he just wants a break from it ok? nothing more Sinister than that. flame seeno

Spoke to him last night, there isn't anything sinister going on. He's got to much on with his proper job to be able to dedicate the time necessary to fulfill his coaching to the level he would want.

He'll still be at games to support the boys & help Stewart if he wants a player looked at with a view to signing.

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Spoke to him last night, there isn't anything sinister going on. He's got to much on with his proper job to be able to dedicate the time necessary to fulfill his coaching to the level he would want.
He'll still be at games to support the boys & help Stewart if he wants a player looked at with a view to signing.

I knew that any way Arky, but thank's for telling em, maybe that will shut em up now.

drinkies

Maybe if people on this forum ocassionaly revealed information they are aware of,then false speculation wouldn't spread about things.

But hey,information is power after all.And part of the perks(or requirements) of the inner/outer circle IS knowing more than other society members about club affairs (and keeping that knowledge close to their chests).

Maybe if people on this forum ocassionaly revealed information they are aware of,then false speculation wouldn't spread about things.

But hey,information is power after all.And part of the perks(or requirements) of the inner/outer circle IS knowing more than other society members about club affairs (and keeping that knowledge close to their chests).

It feels to me like you are trying to justify and excuse unhelpful/unfounded rumour mongering. I think a few people owe Mike an apology.

Can't see it happening, though.

Absolute blinder of a post L S and very true . Another reason I dont join the society of chums, At last people other than me and Gazza are noticing . applause

You really are a Saddo Gazza, he's simply not involved with the First Team at the moment, he just wants a break from it ok? nothing more Sinister than that. flame seeno

Err..... who claimed or said there was anything more sinister?

A three line post by Arky told everyone on here what they had been asking, shame that evidently those who claimed to already have known this couldnt bring themselves to share it.

So who really are the sinister ones amongst us? and who are the real saddo's? I think that's quite clear now isnt it!