Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Small request

Yorkfox

Sorry that this is another MyFC thread, but I think its justified as it concerns the future of the club.

I have just posted this on the other site and elsewhere.

Basicially, if you have decided to renew, if you could do that pre January, it would help all concerned.

If you have renewed, would you be willing to post that you have.

I am sure others will see this as another chance to kick MyFC and the club, but it is posted here with the best of intentions.

Cheers

Keith.

====

Renewals always blummin renewals !

A Club is forever, not just one Christmas.

Ok, hands up, everytime we talk about renewals , we all think "not again !", yawn, and think that people are after our money again. CASH COW !

BUT ( Sorry ), its a vital thing for the future of the club, and your continuing enjoyment of being an owner of a football club.

My worry is the timetable of events and how they effect the club and its future.

We are now in the run up to Christmas, and so peoples minds are natutally focused on festive events.

Before we know it, we are in the January Transfer window.

My worry is how can we make decisions, how can the club, how can current players make sensible decisions about their futures for the coming year when we have the shadow of retentions hanging over us all ?

Its a cruel twist of fate that February is our key month.

I hope the monthly payment option can be in place by then, but its a very tight timetable.

If you were a player who had to choose between a certain job at another club, or a maybe, could be, might be ok situation with us, how do you react if offers came in ?. Its a worry.

I dont have a crystal ball about retentions, I hope for 15,000, optimistic I know, but to get 5 figures could give us something to work with.

What I do know is that many people are definately going to renew, so I ask you, Please, Please renew now instead of in February, so we can see the scale of the problem we face in the Spring.

At current rates of renewal, we could enter 2009 with about 2,700 people signed up, Please help us go into 2009 with atleast 3,000 or more.

With the economic climate, Christmas, and leave it to the last minute, I feel to try and do everything in February is a very high risk strategy for both club, members and the society.

If you are going to newew anyway, do it now ? :-)

Then we can enjoy Chrismas a little more.

RENEW at

http://members.myfootballclub.co.uk/renew

HAPPY XMAS.

doggy

I will renew but this month is a bit tight with the extra expense of Xmas, so I was intending to do it in January as I think my year runs on in February. I am happy to be supporting the club in this way, as I can no longer get to all the home games. The continued bickering about whether it works or not is getting frustrating, but then it was always going to be interesting to see how the MyFootballClub website adventure would proceed.

:-)

Here's a small request for the web team at myfc, could someone have a word with your tv support dept. and tell them to have the courtesy to reply to my e-mails regarding viewing problems that I am experiencing with the tv service, I have also e-mailed the web team regarding a refund without success. I will resend the e-mail in the next day or Two.

I have renewed, and will continue to do so as long as MyFC is tied to the Fleet. If/when MyFC ceases, then my cash (little as it may be) goes to whatever organization serves the Fleet the best.

My stubborn loyalty to MyFC is in the hope that it will last long enough to morph into a form that makes better sense than the way it works now and is attractive to local and non-local supporters alike.

Waiting to see what the renewal rates are like in February before considering renewal myself. If the "bubble" is going to burst I'd rather donate the money to the "Fleet Trust" as and when the need arises.

MYFC has been good for the club in many respects. Aside from clearing some of the debt, the website and online shop is pretty decent but rarely login to the site myself due to all the "political infighting". It was a good idea that has never really fulfilled its potential.

Would be interesting to know how many MYFC members have logged into the site over the past month? Speaking as a lapsed member if MYFC want the renewals they should be doing more to remind its non-active members its around. Emails are too easily deleted. Too late now but an xmas card through the post would have been a good start. All I'm saying is MYFC need to get in the "face" of its non-active members if it wants the renewals and this doesn't involve hiding beind a PC screen, sending out to bulk email lists.