Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sutton Utd Away

Eastside Urchin

This looks like being our last saturday game this season on the 25th April,but its only just over two months away.Back a few years ago we done the trip to St Albans in fancy dress and although i was away that day i know everyone had a good day out.I think we should do the same this season for this game,hopefully there will be something to play for that day as we are both in the mix for a play off game.what do people think????

just checking the saturday away fixtures but i think games at harrow,tonbridge,borehamwood,hendon and staines are all away on saturdays,tonbridge abd staines are the stand out ganes which would probably appeal for getting a coach,not too sure about the others.

Originally Posted By: Urchin Princess
i would be up for fancy dress, only if a few other do it tho! grin

unless you wanna sponsor me and money can go to the club, just an idea tho laugh

So, what do you normally dress up as? grin

Originally Posted By: YELLOW

unless you wanna sponsor me and money can go to the club, just an idea tho laugh

Originally Posted By: blackballed
bounce

your gonna get you butt whipped, Powelly!!

bounce

Anything you want her to yellow,you kinky b@stard!!!

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist

Anything you want her to yellow,you kinky b@stard!!!

COMPLETE%20DISC%20085.jpg

been thinking about this Sutton game,as its the last saturday game in the season and possibly an important one,perhaps we should make it a family event,ie bring the wife,girlfriend,boyfriend(for thomson),husband,mistress,kids,best friends,enemies whoever.

who knows,we could even get two coaches if everyone is up for it.

I will be taking names for certain games left this season for any coach trips,i will put a thread up in the next few days and will start seeing what the interest is for getting the coaches up and running again for the rest of the season(probably saturdays only) although we can possibly arrange some mini buses for games where we don't need a coach,maybe some midweek games as well.