Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay 0-1 Horsham

Simon BTFC

Originally Posted By: Brightside Bloke
Originally Posted By: Barry_T
Who could you possibly aim a dig at on here??

evil

Now that did make me chuckle.

But i do agree with the initial post,
As much as we are all big hearted supporters we should only ever be looking to help better the club, And if that is selling some adverts in the programme or an advert board on the side of the pitch I'm sure those people who run the club would welcome the income in these harsh times.

I agree with you. We should be helping to try and get sponsors, look to the future of the club, and just be very grateful that we currently have a chairman who is willing to help out the club financially at this current time.. Which I know that everyone is grateful for.

I saw that Darlington, currently 7th in League Two, are also expecting to announce that they have been placed into administration.

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
...still, it's a merketing tool.

Is that a Typo? Surely, it should say "Meerkating Tool"?

Patriot I presume you will be at Ramsgate so if so we can have a chat then. Barry unfortunately i do not know who you are although according to the chairman you have some pretty good credentials but if you or anyone else who may like to have a chat about adverts or sponsorship etc contact me ( I am at the turnstyles every matchday) make yourselves known and we can hopefully get some new ideas and contacts.