Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stevenage vs Ebbies prediction

The charade stops here.

Tomorrow leg one.

Stevenage 3 Ebbies 1.

Followed by a draw at Stonebridge Road.

Followed by a rude awakening to reality for the club.

The charade stops here..enjoy the ride.

I will have my pound of flesh of certain individuals after those facts.That is a promise.

That's the beauty of the beautiful game. After all the analysis and what should happen, it is often surprising what results do happen.

As to the team I wish them success. Nobody deserves what Brooks and all the SSC's of MyFC has brought on them.

Don't think Stevenage will score that many Claudius. I hope it will be closer, both have beaten teams the other lost to.

Besides I have a feeling that the Fleet are just hitting some good form.

3-2..close enough.

There is a better team and a worse one in this encounter.

Stevenage is the better team.

Just one week to go before heads will be poppin out of the sand and those pink sunshades comes off too.

As always,Claudius will be here observing that spectacle.

Can

Sounds close, I thought it would be edgier, didn't expect Stevenage to score that many but if they can let 2 goals in at home its not good. The Fleet have it all to do at home next leg but I wouldn't be that quick to write them off.

Just wondering where any of you at the match......

I was, and yes the first half was dyre BUT and a HUGE but, we came out in the second half and played like we did against burton, and we nearly got something out of it.

I was just wondering why people are so against myfc, i personally think they have done a good thing and brought the club back to the fans, instead of having people who dont understand what the fans like run the club to how they feel a club should be run....yes i do agree that a club should have a finanical map, and targets, setting out how much profit or loss they forcast each week, month, quarter etc. Also shouldn't a club be united instead of divided yes i agree there will be people that dont like myfc, and there are people who do (myself included) but seriously having two sets of supporters is stupid.

Some of the post want Ebbsfleet to do poor then get religated, come on that is not the way forward is it? Personally speaking the way forward is united and in harmony. And also with a good person at the helm, and i think David Davis, is the best we have at the moment.

I am sorry for my rant, but i hate to see a divided ebbsfleet, i also hate to see people wanting ebbsfleet to loss then they are proven right!

take care one and all

Originally Posted By: Trumpet
I was, and yes the first half was dyre BUT and a HUGE but, we came out in the second half and played like we did against burton, and we nearly got something out of it.

I was just wondering why people are so against myfc, i personally think they have done a good thing and brought the club back to the fans, instead of having people who dont understand what the fans like run the club to how they feel a club should be run....yes i do agree that a club should have a finanical map, and targets, setting out how much profit or loss they forcast each week, month, quarter etc. Also shouldn't a club be united instead of divided yes i agree there will be people that dont like myfc, and there are people who do (myself included) but seriously having two sets of supporters is stupid.

Some of the post want Ebbsfleet to do poor then get religated, come on that is not the way forward is it? Personally speaking the way forward is united and in harmony. And also with a good person at the helm, and i think David Davis, is the best we have at the moment.

I am sorry for my rant, but i hate to see a divided ebbsfleet, i also hate to see people wanting ebbsfleet to loss then they are proven right!

take care one and all

I agree with you, although this is now an abandoned Fleet Forum its still meant to be for the use of people who support EUFC. Coming on here and saying that you hope the Fleet lose is a misuse really. Fair enough, some of us are denied the opportunity of stating their opinion elsewhere for petty reasons but criticisms should be limited to the running of the club not openly hoping the team will lose.

David Davies is ok in a fuzzy kind of way although I've yet to see what hes really brought to the executive management of the club, I haven't yet seen any evidence of improved financial management since his only proposed budget so far has been to budget for a loss at spending beyond the clubs means.

When the true number of MyFC subscription renewals is closer to 10% you'd think some urgent action would be evident. So far theres just Aero Hot Chocolate to put his name to.

Educated guesses (thats all they are) work the existing MyFC and EUFC combined bank balance to be in the region of

I'm a neutral and didn't get to see today's game. But I did see Wrexham & Burton and it appears the Fleet are coming into some form and they like to play against teams with a bit of reputation. If the 2nd leg was at night under the lights I would have no doubt that the Fleet would triumph, but a Saturday game will be much tougher.

I'm no fan of MYFC & the smokescreen, but this is against Westley, so everyone should get behind the Fleet. Whatever [****!!****] transpires, let it happen at the end of the season.

Fair comment Loosely. it just dishartens me when i come across to from the other form to see how my fellow fleet fantics are doing, I see posts like "3-2..close enough.

There is a better team and a worse one in this encounter.

Stevenage is the better team. Just one week to go before heads will be poppin out of the sand and those pink sunshades comes off too. As always,Claudius will be here observing that spectacle. Can

Originally Posted By: EUFC FAN
Seems the way to make a profit in this is to get 3000-3500+ fans in your ground at 15/11 quid a pop then announce the attendance as 2344. Nice little earner today!!! frown
So following 'boro model of mathermatics. Next Saturday's attendence will 1032.

Something Gravesend and Northfleet were accused of doing a few times in the past!

take care one and all

You should address this on the Official Forum. They are the people that accuse people(like me) that have never liked MyFC, as also not liking the Fleet. Nothing could be further from the truth, but they like making their unsubstantiated claims just to be popular with the officianados! They are the people that promote the "us and them" theory!

They don't like questions on the "Official" Forum AFF1.

And also with a good person at the helm, and i think David Davis, is the best we have at the moment.

I agree with you Trumpet, much better you wish yourself success than your enemies failure.

Ebbs decided to sup with the devil and must now reap the outcome.

MyFC may have brought people who understand the fans, but unfortunately they have totally failed to understand the business of football.

David Davis is probably a nice guy, but a business manager he ain't. He managed to get rid of some terrible contract burgers and replace them. But although the food is better, is the club actually making more money? We don't know, because despite it being a member voted requirement, Davis has not published the figures. He has presided over a budget deficit that relies on the tooth fairy to balance. Three times LD has been sent off this season and Davis does what? Well, if he did take action he didn't let the owners know.

Some of us posting here are disaffected MyFC members. We joined to make a difference and in reality all that happened is that Brooks got to run a club (badly) at our expense.

Well said Jeff, i totally and utterly second that.

I also fail to see why a Wolves "fan" is procrastinating about a lower league club then they are. I think it's because he has an inferiority complex, and feels good putting us little clubs down! It is utterly laughable that he comes on to this forum not knowing anything about this club and starts going off on one about a club he's seen in the sun, (sorry for people who read the sun) and that he doesnt like the idea of MyFC, or he could be jealous that wolves didnt do it.

I'm sorry Claudius but when you go into the premiership i do hope you crash and burn and drop out of it again (i appologies to any decent wolves fans out there - but Claudius is not a "fan" of football)

hmmmmm... trouble is that claudius is actually right and has been saying all along what genuine fleet fans should have been saying...the fact that you jeff and several of your pi55head acolytes nailed your colours to the mast of a sinking ship is not his fault....you all had a chance to question paddingtons scam and yet you embraced it.....

even now in the face of overwhelming evidence of your failure you attack those that got it right...