Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Relegated & Press Release

22 Apr 2009

Press Release 22 April

David Holmes

New Director and New Manager Appointed

Other results last night mean that Woking FC will be relegated. This press release was finalised before last night

Krooner,

Your right about Woking F.C and i'm just pleased for Bedfont Green who have come up from the Guildford & Woking Alliance League, The Surrey Intermediate League, C.C.L etc and those people like Bob Betts who have put a lot of hard work in making there ambitions come true. Well Done B.G.F.C

This seems all very much in keeping with what the Woking fan told me at Meadowbank last week.

I can't help feeling the new way forward might have similarities to the current Ebbsfleet situation.

P'raps TSF might like to shed his knowledge on the matter ?

the woking model looks like the shareholders will elect the board and let them get on with it, voting them back in or not annually.

ebbsfleet is a little more complex, with myfc in theory voting everything through as members rather than electing a board and giving them power to run the club.

Thats the situation as I see it today!

as far as CCL goes, what now for Guildford?

I've always quite liked Woking, watched 'em at Kingfield now and again over the years. Particularly like the Seafarer chippy in the main stand!!

And is their a better view in non-league from the top rows of that stand??

I certainly don't dislike Woking.

Took footy playing grand-daughters there to watch England Ladies Under 18's play Switzerland Under 18's Ladies a couple of years ago.

Friendly staff - Great burgers - Nice ground.