Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bizzare game tonight @ Sheerwater

Krooner you old dog!! One more game then it's time to move to a new forum.. Can't wait! We get the trophy tomorrow at Barkingside and I am gonna rock.. waited 12 years for this. yay All plans in for new ground and of course being a local council who know fvck all, they asked for a flood risk assessment on the site. The location is one of the most favourable you could find and even during the bad rains of 2001 it hardly flooded. But apart from that fingers crossed and maybe, just maybe, we will be in a real home for the 2010-11 season.

Blimey. Then you will hit trouble and change your name to Collier Row blah blah blah

Well played Coupie and I am sure you are desperately trying to reel the Urchins in smile

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Blimey. Then you will hit trouble and change your name to Collier Row blah blah blah

Well played Coupie and I am sure you are desperately trying to reel the Urchins in smile

Don't get him started on here as well, Kroons !

Not sure about Chobham yet Kroons.

I didn't even know that Scoopy had a visa for our forum !

Unemployed journo's are very dangerous people !