Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

staines v margate updates

ooh!!bodyform

Im talking about the bigger picture however yes the players had there chance a few weeks ago and blew it. Its obvious that beating Staines was going to be too bigger challenge. Im generally pissed off with all those promises being broken.

The only reason we're in this situation is because of a catalog of bad decisions. I'd love to get loads off my chest at this point but it won't do anybody any good. Gutted!!!

Originally Posted By: Paul H
Im talking about the bigger picture however yes the players had there chance a few weeks ago and blew it. Its obvious that beating Staines was going to be too bigger challenge. Im generally pissed off with all those promises being broken.
The only reason we're in this situation is because of a catalog of bad decisions. I'd love to get loads off my chest at this point but it won't do anybody any good. Gutted!!!

My school of thought is that your team under TY improved. If you can keep the manager for next season. Wherever you are playing you will build back up.

You started this season with virtually nothing. There can be a lot of if's and but's. You have put up one hell of a fight with not a lot. Whatever happens. Next season, new beginning. You need some money. That's why the top teams are where they are.