Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

staines v margate updates

ooh!!bodyform

Ya right Paul but its always Margate there probs, all the other clubs get new grounds all we got is a [****!!****] Turner Centre. Its good to get things of ya chest to many people look through rose coloured glasses, even with the side we have now we wouldnt be good enough in this league if we started im Prem next season sadly!

Radio Kent think we are down by their maths. I cannot express how pissed off I am right now. This just about sums up the last 10 years for me. We are back where we started in our Southern League Eastern division days. All the hard work of Chris Kinnear all undone by very bad decisions off the field of play. There's only one answer for me.

Originally Posted By: StuyRandall
Radio Kent's math's is right. We and Whitby have the same points and goal difference, but they've scored 58 goals to our 51...

Just checked it out too. You are right SR. frown

Now you have to rely on other clubs misfortunes to save you from the drop. If you go down, then i'll be rooting for you to come straight back up.

I know what i mean Paul but its even worse than that we are even a league below we were 10 years ago in the pyramid system. Its a shambles and to be honest 4th from bottom is a joke and to rely on others going bust is an embarrissment i dont want any other club to fold we had our chances and were blatently not good enough, just think Corinthian Casuals away ATT 66 WHAT A [****!!****] JOKE!!!!

You are right Margateboys. If the league pyramid was as it used to be we'd be in the Kent league by now. Big changes at board level needed. I'm not saying any more. It will get me in trouble!!

Originally Posted By: Margateboys
I know what i mean Paul but its even worse than that we are even a league below we were 10 years ago in the pyramid system. Its a shambles and to be honest 4th from bottom is a joke and to rely on others going bust is an embarrissment i dont want any other club to fold we had our chances and were blatently not good enough, just think Corinthian Casuals away ATT 66 WHAT A [****!!****] JOKE!!!!

It's 'fans' like you that make me want to say **** OFF!

How about taking into consideration all the factors that have led to this?

Don't slag off your club. There's nothing you do about it. Support the team and give them some hope for the future.