Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

staines v margate updates

ooh!!bodyform

Thats a load of rubbish people dont like the truth and putting their heads in the sand wont make it better. U can support ya team which ive always done but be realistic any other club had 3 rlegations in 7 years there would be riots, but ohhhh no lets put the kettle on at Margate and have fun playing in a league equiverlent to the Kent League.

We all want the best for Margate but are allowed an opinion and i think this has broken the camels back and changes need to happen all over the club.

A very sad day GUTTED !!!!!

But, you only sing when you are losing 'Margateboys'. Never hear from you when the Gate are winning.

Corinthian Casuals are short of support. So, if there's nothing you are doing to make things better for Margate, perhaps you'll be happier supporting a team that will never be promoted.

LOL ohhh welll im gonna have a beer and consul myself just spoke to couple of lads at the game and said we were very bad hardly a shot on goal all game, im not arguing with anyone its just its a disgrace the level Margate fc will be playing in next year, and we still had the 5th best attendances in the league with this [****!!****] season the supporters deserve better and need answers as this CANT carry on!!

just got in and all i can say is for 85mins we were not bothered . It was not until the Whitby result had filtered through and we started shouting at the players that they started to play some football and they needed to score a goal to stay up . Big kick in the teeth for them but they needed to know and Kenny stuck one in for us thinking that was the goal that saved us .

Did it F..k looks like we are down ,none of them deserved to wear the shirt today , the wrong attitude on the wrong day from them all , no one cared on the pitch because as far as they were concerned they were safe , how wrong they were .

Sorry but very angry and as far as im concerned you play to win every week , and you can`t mess with the feelings of suporters who have been bothered to take the trip today and to listen on hear . We are owed some big f...ing EXPLANATION .

Too right mate, we deserve to go down and i dont want us to be saved by some freak of nature we are relegated and thats that dont wana live on others problems to stay up. We all cant support ya club but everyone is allowed to have an opinion, and as ive said before this is not acceptable and to be honest this isnt good enough for Div one South or North its gonna be a long long summer all i hope there are changes and fresh people involved at the club all the the way through as its just got stale and complacent in all areas WE DESERVE BETTER!!!!!!!

Just never got going today.

We did not play badly-indeed probably matched staines-but staines looked a threat every time they went forward-and although they only had about 5 shots-and scored 4-we as ever-never looked like scoring.

Overall-it was boys against men today-tried hard,played ok,but inexperience and nerves told.

After the first goal-heads dropped.

I thought stubbs did ok-ran his socks off as ever-,wilson-poor first half-but got into it in the second half.Robinson and Young ok-not sure about Yound leadership qualities though-and he must take some responsibility as captain and thus leader of the defence which was exposed as very naive and immature today i am afraid

I am afraid mr Pipers assumptions in the week made us too casual

Disagree with a large part of that and recent results show that. I would like a new board, but thats not going to happen for a long time. I would prefer Ryman Prem, because i think Yorath is building a side good enough for the Ryman Prem and we've proved that with our form in the second half of the season, first half of the season really let us down sadly.

I'm sorry to say this but relegation spells disaster for the club, it could be a very interesting summer.

As i said Alex you have to be prepared to wear the shirt for every game you play in it , ok a bit over the top with what i said but why play your hearts out for the last 10 games and get yourself in a position to get to safety then decide not to play , we should have given up 10 games ago if we knew we could not be bothered on the last game .

As i said though we need an explanation from someone as to why it went the way it did today .

We were outplayed beaten to the ball every time and Staines are the team who are playing in the playoffs but they were the team that pushed and got stuck in as if it was them fighting to stay up , the last thing they want is injuries but they never s..t out of anything it was us , sorry but we should have battered them from the off let them know whose boss and maybe now we could be celebrating .