Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Subject to a formal club statement....

Originally Posted By: onebreast
ha ha ha been away for an hour, come back to this . This thread is pure forum gold.
Good banter all round. How much nicer is it without coachie bringing the thread down

Dan,surely i can say that i know the lad more than anybody else.He played for me 16 games at GWR before i told him that he was better looking for another club because to me he wasn't committed enough to football.The year before last i saw him resurfacing again with Doyle and i think he did reasonably well everytime i have seen him playing.Just to make it clear,Nathan is not a striker that can play in a ortodox 4-4-2.His best position where he can run at full backs and deliver crosses, is wide as a winger in a 4-4-2 or in a 4-3-3 and i tell you in that position he's more than good enough for the ESL.Potentially if he finds a manager that believes in him and work on his mental toughness,he could do really well.The question mark is if he is really dedicated and committed to his football and how much desire he has...

ha ha ha been away for an hour, come back to this . This thread is pure forum gold.
Good banter all round. How much nicer is it without coachie bringing the thread down

you spoke too soon!!
looks like the ginge minge is wanted at Dullbridge

Hey Bowersboy or whatever user name you are,there is only one gullible! evil I bet i know your s**t face very well...

Originally Posted By: coach et 64

Dan,surely i can say that i know the lad more than anybody else.He played for me 16 games at GWR before i told him that he was better looking for another club because to me he wasn't committed enough to football.The year before last i saw him resurfacing again with Doyle and i think he did reasonably well everytime i have seen him playing.Just to make it clear,Nathan is not a striker that can play in a ortodox 4-4-2.His best position where he can run at full backs and deliver crosses, is wide as a winger in a 4-4-2 or in a 4-3-3 and i tell you in that position he's more than good enough for the ESL.Potentially if he finds a manager that believes in him and work on his mental toughness,he could do really well.The question mark is if he is really dedicated and committed to his football and how much desire he has...

Corrr how about a bite coachie. I know you been away a while. You must be hungry.

This Nathan Evans sounds like a right tool. Ive heard some great stories about him calling up @ 2pm on a Saturday demanding his gonna play, etc.

What a kwango mug.

Hookey - Stop getting emotional you leprachaun! You have done wonders bringing this whole thread together. Well done you. You are solely respsonsible for bringing the forum back to life!
BBB - Some fantastic banter with Jenks. I especially enjoyed the sabre toothed comment.
Jenko - Goodbye Jenko. I always knew you was weak.
Trenks - Good Enrico fishing. Love your work.
Bitch - Stop poking me on facebook grin
Smallsy - WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!

Btw - Great banter thread this. Like the old forum days. Lets bring them back for the summer!!!

I would reply to that Kaiser but I don't have the time. I've just been told there's a fairy riding a unicorn at the bottom of my garden... This I gotta see.

Laters!!

Yeah, now the season's over, I'm going on holiday and I'm going to write a book about it.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I'm going to call it Gullible's Travels!!!

Originally Posted By: Jenko
KJ firstly congratulations on winning last night....secondly you ugly little queer I am not weak I was helping with the banter! grin

Hookey are you still going to apologise to Nathan's mum? biglaugh

If I was to apologise Jenks, it would be if I had upset her, not because I was wrong.

You can have the honour of receiving my final post ya ugly sheep shagger, I'm gonna call it a day.

As Vinnie Jones said in Lock, Stock... "It's been emotional"!!!