Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Subject to a formal club statement....

Those of a certain age may remember a cartoon strip in Roy of the Rovers entitled Millionaire Villa. Some rich businessman gives this first division club a million pounds, on the proviso, he plays every week. He was rubbish but probably scored the winner in a cup final, I don't remember.

What level would a million buy you into now ? Probably Ryman Prem, but not much further I suspect.

Originally Posted By: bowersboy
Originally Posted By: Hookey

It was never my intention to embarrass Nathan or his family

Well you did, and Mum is really peed off after reading your post.
She will see you down the clubhouse.

Your mum doesn't know me from Adam and even though I've said hello to her on a dozen occasions, she still doesn't know my name. I even spoke to her at the recent presentation but I don't remember seeing you there.

She's a lovely lady but she must have known that leaning on Mike to play you (If true) would put you in an impossible position.

All I can say to you and your family is I apologise for any embarrassment caused, but I stand by what I've said.

Bottom line is I support Bowers & Pitsea FC and if you're wearing the shirt next season, I'll be supporting you too.

Originally Posted By: bowersboy
Originally Posted By: Jenko
He's a tw*t

thats rich coming from you.....you spam every topic going, yet you have no affiliation to the ESL as no club wants you.
i think you will find you are the tw*t - an unemployed tw*t into the bargain

cheeseburger Now are you going to get mummy to tell me off?

Oh dear !

do you still wear your shin pads under your jeans to games !!! and never shower either ?? ha ha ha ha

Kwango player , although i reckon your video from the under 10's will prove you could score a few once upon a time.

OB - hit the nail on the head there mate...

Worst soap-dodger I've seen at any level of football, avoids showers like me and you avoid salad...

Did he not once get selected to do one-on-one coaching sessions with someone as he was a special talent, at the age of 4 and a half...?

And still has numerous medals...

Must be a post on the GWR forum still... I'll go look...

ha ha ha it must be somewhere !

Blackgate under 11's B team leading scorer though !!

I had salad last night GB ..... the lettuce in a big mac that is

Originally Posted By: Jenko
He's a tw*t Hooks don't apologise!

Mate, Nathan's mum is a really lovely lady and I should have thought of the hurt I might have caused her with my posts. I guess the truth is I didn't think she would be shown them!!

I had a gherkin in my cheeseburger if that counts...

Hookey - I don't think its him mate, someone on a wind up, if my memory serves me correctly, I'd be surprised that the dirty stig has the mental capacity to use a PC...

And the post is still on the GWR forum...

Shame there's no individual link to his profile...

Hunty kills him... ''Chesney Hawkes in a concentration camp'' ... hahahahahahahahahahahaha... !

Maybe it's Nathan, maybe it isn't. Either way I can understand why a mum would want her son to play for the team her husband is pouring money into. It's misguided but it's a mum thing and why they should be treasured. I lost mine when I was 16!!!

Mum's can be embarrassing sometimes, that's one of the great things about them. I know my missus makes my lad cringe at times. smile