Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Subject to a formal club statement....

Originally Posted By: bowersboy
Originally Posted By: Jenko
Don't think it's him personally!

correcto mundo!!!

but it bought it out in the open tho....now the ginger cvnt might fvck off seeing how popular he is!

top creeping Hookster doh

WALLOP! Hookey you have been owned big time! PMSL! biglaugh

Originally Posted By: Hookey
Maybe it's Nathan, maybe it isn't. Either way I can understand why a mum would want her son to play for the team her husband is pouring money into. It's misguided but it's a mum thing and why they should be treasured. I lost mine when I was 16!!!

Mum's can be embarrassing sometimes, that's one of the great things about them. I know my missus makes my lad cringe at times. smile

Good job you ain't bankrolling BT then ain't it Hooks!

Originally Posted By: bowersboy
Originally Posted By: Jenko
Don't think it's him personally!

correcto mundo!!!

but it bought it out in the open tho....now the ginger cvnt might fvck off seeing how popular he is!

top creeping Hookster doh

What can I say Bowersboy, it takes a cvnt to make someone look a cvnt. Not sure about the creeping bit though!!

At least have the bollox to PM me and tell who you are!!!

It does prove one thing though, that I'm a gullible mug. Coach et 64's prank was bad enough, but this was a cracker.

So long forum!!!

ha ha ha been away for an hour, come back to this . This thread is pure forum gold.

Good banter all round. How much nicer is it without coachie bringing the thread down

Jenks, the next time I see Nathan's mum. I'm going to walk up to her and kick her up the "Jack and Danny" and when she recovers and says "what did you do that for"? I'll just say "Ask Bowersboy"!!!! laugh

Originally Posted By: BIGBADBUDDHA
It now appears that thanks to Jenks I am out of the running for the vacant managers job at Bowers.Thanks mate.

I've done you a favour mate! Anyway how did I do that?

Hookey you are without doubt the most gullible person I know!