Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Subject to a formal club statement....

Hookey...you have been in the best forum form of your life the last few days....keep the gags coming...!!

Ok you get merked by Bowersboy, but Coachie will say something to affend someone shortly and it will be chip paper me old mucker..!!

Honestly I am sure jenko will never mention it again elephant

Hookey dont go old bean , as TIC said youve been on fire recently . You have had your end of season blip in form , dont worry about it !!! ha ha

Enrico , great little bite about Nathan Evans, cue Nathan and his step dad showing up at Hullbridge with a budget for coachie to work with

Originally Posted By: onebreast
Hookey dont go old bean , as TIC said youve been on fire recently . You have had your end of season blip in form , dont worry about it !!! ha ha

Enrico , great little bite about Nathan Evans, cue Nathan and his dad showing up at Hullbridge with a budget for coachie to work with

Come on Dan don't be harsh on Nathan....you know everyone at some stage in his life has suffered from the loss or departure of one of his parents or close relatives.You for example has sought refuge in mac donalds...Jenko to relieve his feelings has taken up boxing and Kaiser has joined the omosexual's party!! evilInstead Nathan a bit shy has decided to put the shin pads on the jogging bottoms... doah
Regarding the budget at Hullbridge....we are not that rich but we share everything we have got like a good football community.As the say poor but beautiful!! grin

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Originally Posted By: onebreast

Enrico , great little bite about Nathan Evans, cue Nathan and his dad showing up at Hullbridge with a budget for coachie to work with

Come on Dan don't be harsh on Nathan....you know everyone at some stage in his life has suffered from the loss or departure of one of his parents or close relatives.You for example has sought refuge in mac donalds...Jenko to relieve his feelings has taken up boxing and Kaiser has joined the omosexual's party!! evilInstead Nathan a bit shy has decided to put the shin pads on the jogging bottoms... doah
Regarding the budget at Hullbridge....we are not that rich but we share everything we have got like a good football community.As the say poor but beautiful!! grin

Not the lasagne so I've heard!

Hookey is in a safe place (my box) while he is away with the faires.

He's finding it very theraputic. He's still stuck in Lady Cottington's garden at the moment...I'll give him 10 sessions and he'll be back on here bigger and better cool

Not anymore Beeswax.Mark and his wife run our kitchen now and they give us the saturday profit while keep the sunday's one.He is quite good food now.