Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Subject to a formal club statement....

That's not good parenting though! What are teaching you kid by doing that? Sometimes you have to accept that you are not good at something and if you parents can't be honest with you who can?

My parents were and I will be with my kids.

Jenks,IF I get offered the job and IF I accept you may be right,I was told the same about my last job and people were right,but you only get one life mate,go for everything you can and give it your best shot.All I will say is you really do need to hear both sides of the story,Hookey (god bless him) did, and accepts that things aint always as they seem.

Originally Posted By: onebreast
Hookey , this is an awful attempt at backtracking !!!!

Where's the backtracking OB? Have I retracted anything I've said?

Just because I'm angry that a manager has been told he HAS to pick a player or he must, leave doesn't mean I can't understand why the player's mother wouldn't want it that way? The problem is the VC should have grown some nuts and told her to butt out.

The only thing I regret is that someone I know and like has been hurt by it. That is not backtracking. i.e. I'm not sorry I said what I said but I'm sorry it hurt someone.

Rossco would you be in line for a move to Bowers ?? have you got a family memeber who could stick in a tenner a week to guarantee you a game ?

Originally Posted By: onebreast
ok pal, as long as your not sorry about what you said !! I dont want people going soft on here !

As if. grin

By the way Jenks, BBB now owns your @rse you are officially his bitch!!! laugh